Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, let's see now... Where to begin. A friend and I wrote this crazy piece at school - believe me if you're not an open minded person there's a definite chance you won't like this. OK let me rephrase that, no matter who you are, you probably won't like this =]. I just wanted to share it with some people to get some crazy opinions! Oh, be warned it's .wma format meaning you gotta have windows media player... I don't feel like converting it now to other formats =]... Alrighty, here 'tis:

[url]http://www.total3d.com/carnage3.wma[/url]
Posted
wow, that's pretty good stuff you got there..............

P.S. why where it is supposed to say "Newbie" it says "IT TO SCARE BABIES"???
Posted
My computer will not play it. Even though I [i]do[/i] have Windows Media Player. I shall try to download it again. Pehaps I did something wrong...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

P.S. why where it is supposed to say "Newbie" it says "IT TO SCARE BABIES"??? [/B][/QUOTE]

because thats what he does, and sometimes he will eat first born babies, or get adam to ban you in public, lol....
Posted
NO MESS WITH RUSSIANS, OR ME THROW ADAM LIKE FOOTBALL!

Anyway... I've converted the file to mp3 format, so everybody can hear the insanity...

[url]http://www.total3d.com/carnage.mp3[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...