OtakuBoards

Kino's Journey Banner for different site

Aura_Star

Can someone make me a sig and ava set for another web site. They don't have a section for sig and ava request.
If someones up to the challenge I'd like it to have Kino and Hermes from Kino's Journey on the banner. The size of the banner doesn't matter but could you make Kino kind of louging on Hermes. Put the name, Mithrim on the banner please. On the ava I'd like Kino only. The pic doesn't matter just no riding goggles. The ava has to be 120 pixels by 120 pixels and no larger than 1024 KB.

Please and Thank-you!!!

[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]The banner's pretty big for OB standards (beyond it, actually). I'm pretty sure some other OB member can do better, but if you're gonna use this, please don't feel compelled to link back. ^^

Cheers![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='spiritedaway200][font=Times New Roman]undefined[/font][size=2]undefined[/size][color=navy]undefined[/color'] Hello there how are you today? I'm new here and I'm getting used to this board. It's awsome. So what are yal talking about these days? Have yal seen the new episodes of Inuyasha? Pretty cool huh? :catgirl: :catgirl: I know a few things about anime so if you want hints or stuff then email me. Thanx :D :D :animeswea[/quote]...wow. Where to start? lol

Um, welcome to OB, for one, haha. Before you do anything else, though, you gotta read [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][color=dimgray]the rules[/color][/url] [color=black]first. We don't allow introduction threads or posts, so find a good forum to start out with, check it out, and start posting in relevant topics. This post is spam, and that's something that is definitely against the rules. ;)[/color]

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.