Vash_trigun Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Hey guys can someone make a really cool and crisp banner showing Sasuke doing chidori please. thnxs alot
sakurasuka Posted May 26, 2005 Posted May 26, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Would you like an avatar? Or any particular text? Ah, I made you a quick one, but lemme know if there's anything you need changed, or if you'd like a different one. It isn't exactly what you asked for, but it can be changed... av- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/vashav1.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/vashav1.jpg[/url] Size: 150x80 Filetype: JPG ban- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/vashban1.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/vashban1.jpg[/url] Size: 500x100 Filetype: JPG I made you an avi just in case. Hope you enjoy it. _sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Vash_trigun Posted May 29, 2005 Author Posted May 29, 2005 I would like a banner of the *original* request pls thnxs.
Nomad Posted May 29, 2005 Posted May 29, 2005 I think I got you on this one. Check back later for my attempt.
Sun Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]It kinda ticked me off about how you didn't specify what the "chidori" is, leaving great artists to ponder what the technique actually is. Since artists were wasting their times making wonderful banners of the wrong thing (Which wasn't their fault), i decided to give you a banner with the Chidori on it.. Here's my shot... [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23594&stc=1[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Who Am I? Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Here... I tried to shrink it so it could show chidori (which I finally found out what it was), but you can barely see it now. There is like a little blue lighting thing...well I tried. [B]Avi:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Naruto-SasukeChidori.gif[/IMG] [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Nomad Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 Heh, sorry for the delay. Photoshop has been acting iffy. So here you go. How is it? [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23599[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now