Guest fox25 Posted May 26, 2005 Posted May 26, 2005 hi, can someone tell me how many parts there are of the ghost in the shell stand alone complex? thanks! ;)
Kei Posted May 26, 2005 Posted May 26, 2005 [color=darkblue]As far as I can tell from a Google search I just did, GitS: SAC was based on the original Ghost in the Shell manga and not on a manga series of its own. I may be wrong, however. Also, you should try working on your posting quality a bit. Proper punctation and things are a plus around here. ^^ Thanks.[/color]
Bloodseeker Posted June 13, 2005 Posted June 13, 2005 -Ghost in the Shell (manga) -Ghost in the Shell (movie) -Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (movie) -Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (series) -Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Second Gig (series) Apparently, each of the GitS: SAC DVDs come with a few short stories that revolve around the Tachikomas... damn, now I've got to rent the DVDs! (Gotta love the Tachikomas!)
gwynva Posted June 13, 2005 Posted June 13, 2005 [quote name='Bloodseeker'] (Gotta love the Tachikomas!)[/quote] I was suprised and a little bit dissapointed to see the Tachikomas "die", their remarks on learning and humans in general were so humorous and lovely :) Besides that the musics of the Stand Alone Complex are very good, esp. the intro is my favorite.I think i'll go and watch a second time the Stand Alone Complex, where Bateau cries in agony seeing the major kusanagi shot from the head :D
Oceanborn Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 You're one walking spoiler *glare* *happy he's watched 'em all already anyway* The songs are great, Origa + Yoko Kanno + Tim Jensen + Shanti Snyder = Sugoi! Have the two main OSTs to the to GIGs. Not that Kenji Kawaii is anyhow bad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now