OtakuBoards

Full Metal Alchemist: Blood of the State [PG-VL]

Sir Gawain

OOC: Good to have you back Aura Star. I hope you've caught up.

Tai and Michael had taken care of Lust as Isis and Celia were fighting Gluttony and Greed. Now the group had a hostage, of sorts. Michael had disoriented the humonculi with some well placed rounds that sent her spinning to the ground. Then Tai had moved in and transmuted a unique casing around her, with the unbreakable alchemic circle in it. Becuase Lust couldn't use alchemy to counter the effect, she was helpless.
"No way! This is totally awesome! What are supposed to do with it?" Damon asked brushing himself off. He and Kyoske had a little run in with the others as they had tried to escape.
"No idea, but this sure will be some story, won't it?" Tai boasted. Lust was giving him dirty looks through the glass prison and he was suddenly grasping his automail arm again. It seemed to be a slight problem.
"Watch yourself. That arm could save your life, so don't be upset about having it." Michael said, walking into the hut with a bottle of wine. A few people smiled and eagerly took the glasses being handed out. "Just because it's not natural doesn't mean it's not real, remember that."
Tai nodded, smiled, and drained the glass offered to him. He spent the rest of the celebration walking among his new found allies. "Some crowd," he said to himself, "Two mercenaries who got me fired, a girl that wants me dead, two seemingly normal people defending the Ishbalins, and an Ishbalin missing his arms and legs telling me how to deal with mine." He turned his attention instead to trying to apologize to Celia, hoping that she would forgive him.
Miles away, in a small mountain town, new events were turning that would have them all rethinking how they lived. New soldiers for the coming war were arriving, and they carried the secret that would decide the winner. After all, who would remember the insigificant inhabitants of a forgotten village?

OOC: Details on this new event at the Underground Thread. Do not begin posting about this event.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyoske watche the party from the outside window,"If every damn person in this down were in there, we would all die." He sighed under his breath and began to walk down the street.

"Hey, buddy! Why dont you come and join us? The partys great!" Kyoske turned around and saw damon leaning agianst a wall.

"You of all people should know that I'm not bug on parties. Too many people." He began o walk agian, leaving damon to go back inside the building. After passing about two streets he heard a noise comming from around the corner. He drew his sword and stepped out past the corner and pointed his sword at Itsu's neck, then let it down."Umm, hi. Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Sure you did. Bet you wanted to get rid of me right?" She said with a playful smile.

"Lemme tell ya."He walked over to the nearest bench and sat dow,"These last few days have been crazy. Weve nearly destroyed a town, weve been in numerous fights with the humonculi, and even managed to catch one. Some how i dont think she will be in there for much longer."

"But she was moved to the city center. She has guards on her 24/7. But I still know ho you feel. Something just seems a little out of place. And now Itsu is gonna become one of those things." She sat down and put her head in her hands as if she were crying.

"Hey, umm, no, dont do that. Dont cry. I, umm, please stop. Pretty please?" He tried to put his hand on her shoulder as she sat up.

"You thought I was crying? And thats how you acted. You really have to get around girls more."She sighed as she leaned back into the bench.

"Sorry. I'm more of a fighter than anything else. Ive been fighting too lopng now. But, the thing is, Im not even that old."

"Your a pathetic fighter. You couldnt even handle one humonculi. You had to depend on everyone else to show."

"Thanks. thats a great pep talk. In any case. I think me and Damon are gonna leave tomarrow.The town need a few suplies, not to menchion, both Damon and Tai need bullets. I myslef only have about thirty left."

"Are you trying to ask if you want me to come? If so then thats a bad attempt."

Kyoske looked up thenput his finger on his lips indicating her to be quiet. He stood up then began to walk to the edge of the buiding. He drew his gun and cacked it, making sure the other person heard it. He jumped around the corner and held his gun, barrel straight at Damons neck.

"Hey man. Watch where you point that thing. You yourself were saying that you dont have many bullets left."

"One less wont hurt." He fired the gun at Damons feet, as the bullet hit, a while light lit up the street, creating a hole about two feet across."Dont ever do that agian."

"Damon leaned over and saw Itsu,"Aww man. I didnt realize that you were trying to hit on her. I'll leave now." He waved at her as he turned around and left.

"Damn him. Why does he always do that?" Kyoske said as he sat back down.

"So, were you really trying to him on me?"

"Wha? No I um, maybe, no well, I dont know." He began to blush as he looked up at the moon,'What the hell have I gotten myself inot?' He said under his breath.

"you know better you than Damon" Itsu said she blushed and looked at he moon she heard a bang near her and jumped up her hand clsping Kyoske hand tightly her face turned beat red but it looked deep blue in the moonlight
"er uh sorry" she said still blushng the moon lit up the tiny fountain fireflies flew threw the skies
"nice night huh" Itsu said
"yup" Kyoske said they watched the sun unknowingly inching closer and closer until they were leaning up against each other
"uh sorry sorry" Itsu said they both were blushing

meanwhile with Isis

Isis stood guard of lust's cell
"so greed said you are becomin a homoculi" Lust said
"yeah so what" Isis said
"well how come you arent helping me escape the effects of the homoculi blood should have taken effect"
" I found a symbol in a book that nullifie the effects for a year
"ah the it must be her" Lust said
"Who" Isis said
"let me out and I'll take you to her" lust said
"Nice try Lust but no luck" Isis said as he leaned against the casing

ooc: heh some of this has value try to find out why hehe :rolleyes:

OOC: Tsk tsk tsk. No replies in quite awhile I see. Well, that tells me something. I enjoyed this RP, and thank everyone that joined along the way. This will be my last post in Blood of the State, and THE last post at all.

The next day, the entire group gathered under the statue of the gold Ishbala. After capturing a humonculi, they all felt like half the battle was over for them.
"So, we've got one of the bastards. Now they just have to lead us to the rest of them." Celia said happily, slapping the statue. Kyoske, Damon and Michael looked grim though.
"Yeah. You can go do that. But even with no humonculi, the military's still going to try and take Ishbal. The whole thing's gotten out of hand." Kyoske replied.
Tai looked stunned. "But, they don't have any reason to kill these people! We just have to show the State that the Ishbalins aren't their enemy. If we could just,"
"No." Damon cut him off. "Higher ups don't care about who they're killing. They see the Ishbalins as a threat, and won't rest until that threat is gone. And the humonculi made it clear that we are a threat every time they fought us."
"I see." Isis said solemnly. "Then what do you suggest as our new plan? Since we can't just deal with the humonculi, then what will we do? Wait for the military to find us here?"
Itsu and Michael, who were Ishbalin, had the sternest looks on their faces. Itsu put her hand on Isis's shoulder to get him to settle down. It was Michael who replied. "We don't wait. We prepare for war, however we can." He stepped forward and extended his hand to Isis. They shook hands, and even though there was silence, the loss could be felt in the air. "Thank you, Isis, Itsu, for everything you did for us. We can never repay you."
"You can try, but it'll probably take a few generations." Itsu said. They laughed a little uncomfortably.
Kyoske approached Tai and said, "Maybe you're not such a military dog after. Just get rid of that badge and we could be friends, in time."
"Doubt it. This badge is here to stay, so we'll never be friends. Let's just settle for allies." Tai said. They grinned. Then he turned to Celia, "I really meant it when I said I was sorry for destroying your town. I don't know how to make up for it."
"Well, it wasn't just your fault. Everyone here did something. It's just that, you were a State Alchemist, and, it can get complicated out there some times. People get judged easily." She almost had a tear forming on her eye.
Damon spoke out above everyone else, "I wasn't really there when this whole thing really started, but I think this has been a fun ride while I was on. So, kiddies, this is probably the end, ain't it? We can't stay here for the whole war."
"You're right. Let's go our seperate ways." Kyoske said. He turned to each of them in turn. They were such a rag tag group, but somehow they had managed to get along. They were all good fighters when it came to it, and out of all the possible things he could've done during the time they had met, he couldn't think of one. "Well, this is it. If nothing else, with our little struggles together we've given the mighty State a cut, and it'll be dripping it's blood for a while now. Let's not give them time to lick their wounds."
Everyone smiled, turned away, and muttered, "Goodbye." Isis and Itsu, the mercenaries, headed northwest. Tai was heading east, to the nearest military base. Celia began moving back south to her home town, where the whole thing had started. Kyoske, Damon, and Michael went their seperate ways in the city, preparing to leave to find recruits for the war.
As he thought about it, Michael realized that what Kyoske said was right. A cut bleeds, and soon every drop would count. They were lucky, they had already drawn first blood, the blood of the State.

OOC: And so it ends. I hope that you loyal Role Players will rejoin with new characters in the second Chapter of the Ishbalin War, Full Metal Alchemist: Broken Alchemy. It was fun.

This RPG is officially . . .

[B][U]CLOSED[/U][/B]

• 3 months later...