bond, bond2, perfect dark

boris

what do u like the most, of the games  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what do u like the most, of the games

• goldeneye
    • perfect dark
    • bond 2

This question has been sorta brought up (since you added Bond 2 - who likes this? - I suppose I will post my thoughts here) But you should check out this thread, and add your thoughts -

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2391[/url]

I love Goldeneye best, though I love Perfect Dark almost as much. It is the small things that make the difference, and each game has its strenghts and weaknesses. PD has a ton of features that would have made Goldeneye much much stronger, but since Goldeneye was a liscenced title, they really didn't have as much freedom as they did with PD . . so I am eagerly awaiting PD:0 as I am hoping that they put in a bit more themes from Goldeneye that made it so popular. I love Rare, as the engine the used to make these two games was totally awesome. I love the explosions and can't stand the EA version of Bond because of that. . They were not explosions. . they were fireworks, that faded much too quickly. . Though, I suppose Goldeneye and Perfect Dark spoiled me from almost any other game. LOL

by bond 2 do you mean the world is not enough? out of the three of them pd is the best all the way. i like playing sims, set p a labtop gun and pull out my farsite. you can guess what that means. i got over 100 kills in ten min.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]by bond 2 do you mean the world is not enough? out of the three of them pd is the best all the way. i like playing sims, set p a labtop gun and pull out my farsite. you can guess what that means. i got over 100 kills in ten min. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]I am pretty sure Bond: World is not Enough is what he meant, yes :D

With PD's Laptop gun, you just have to be very concious of your ammo supply in it. You can run out before you even know what happened. And what difficulty do you play? On harder settings, the sims are much smarter, and will practically run through the gun, and kill you before you even know what is going on. >_< not very fun when that happens. I use that strategy on my friends a lot though, and it is awesome!! LOL[/COLOR][/SIZE]