Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Well, time for another avatar/banner set. And this time, of Final Fantasy Advent Children. This should be pretty simple (I hope). I've even supplied a pic, so everybody come and take a stab at it.

[CENTER][b]+ + +[/b][/CENTER]

[B]Avi:[/B] I'd like it to be Kadaj from the picture (silver-haired bloke). If you could put my name on it, that'd be great. Ad for the font, prferably something sad, scriptish, or unstable in a sorts (if that's not to confusing.)
[B]Banner:[/B] I'd like both Kadaj and Cloud on the banner, and I'd like it to say "So I'm just a puppet...But so were...you!" The font guidelines are the same for that of the avatar.

[CENTER][b]+ + +[/b][/CENTER]

I'm eternally grateful to anyone who gives this a shot. I tried making a set by myself.... :eek: I won't be doing [i]that[/i] again. So, danke in advance, have fun!

[CENTER][URL=http://www.final-fantasy.it/E3screen17.jpg]Picture[/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Here...

[B]Banner: [/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CrusaderBanner.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/CrusaderBanner.bmp[/url]

Size: 450 x 100

There you go.. avi doesn't work on here.

[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm going to have a shot at this tomorrow, it's pretty late now and I'm not in the mood for yet another PSP9 battle. Heh. I'll get back to you with this ASAP.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Not bad Who Am I, but I'm raring to see what Jamie cooks up. She's become quite the aspiring artist, so this should be interesting.

[b]+ + +Crusader[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]Mind if I join in?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/crusader_avi.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/crusader2.jpg[/IMG]

[i]Oo-san[/i], I couldn't clean the image you provided so I used other screenshots ([i]warui na![/i] *bows*). Thank you![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Gah, I found it impossible to work with the image because of the poor state of affairs with PSP9 and it's text edditing options. I'm very sorry, but Delta's is really good. Thanks a lot for the compliment, too ^.^[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Danke everyone who tried, they're all wunderschön! (Sorry, I really like the german language...) I'm gonna go with Delta's set, it's quite exquisite. I was looking forward to seeing Jamie make something though...*pouts* Oh well, maybe some other time.

[B]+ + + Crusader[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...