Ænigma Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 Hey everyone Im new to the forums and would like to request a new signature and av, The one I have currently are really old. So if you dont mind this is what I would like. Type Of Graphics - Signature, Avatar Size - Sig: 400X100 ( Or the requirements for the forum ), AV: 150X80 Colors - Red and Black, Or Green and Black whichever you prefer Text - I would like Ænigma somewhere and the quote "Awake Benihime" on ths sig. Pictures - [url]http://www.bleachdj.com/info/soulslayer/kisuke.jpg[/url]
Annie Posted June 1, 2005 Posted June 1, 2005 [url]http://img67.echo.cx/img67/8933/ban26ov.jpg[/url] [color=#550000][font=tahoma]That's what I came up with on a second attempt. The first one I showed you over MSN was horrible, this one seems to settle a little better with me. The only thing I couldn't do is your name. [/color][/font]
Ænigma Posted June 1, 2005 Author Posted June 1, 2005 Dun worry about it, I have someone making me one and Ill post it here to show his work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now