Silver Mew Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 This is sign up's for a X-Men RPG!I know there is already one but I wanted to do one to so sign up for X-Men chacters only...no made up ones. Characters: (If I skip one you wanted I might make an exception.Just ask me) 1)Rogue:Taking!!By:ME! 2)Gambit: 3)Wolverine: 4)Beast: 5)Kitty: 6)Nightcrawler: 7)Cyclops: 8)Jean Grey: 9)Toad: 10)Magneto: First people who post get it! Oh and the main characters are: Rogue and Gambit but the rest will be in there A LOT to.:toothy:
Pressure Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Matt:Stupid, there already is one... Silent Nobility:It's better than this one will be Moon Chaser:Ain't nuttin wrong with made up charactes thank you very much! *removes glove* Silent Nobility:Save some for me!!! Ken: Bah, ours is much better, we have the character's original powers Leona:With adjustments!! Silent Nobility:riiiiiiiiiiight Matt:Might as well ask a moderator to close this thread... ours is better
Yoda Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Thanks DBZChikaGhan, I love it when my RPG's are praised. I'm filling up.......... :bawl: I'll join this one as Magneto if I may.
Jagan Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I'll take wolverine. SS Trunks's X-men Rpg is better. Check it out sometime.
Silver Mew Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 Come on people!!!We need a Gambit!!:D
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Well, the first X-Men RPG I was in kicked arse, so I'll try this one too. Ill take Toad. :naughty:
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Heh heh.. I was just kidding, but yur welcome SS Trunks... *trys to decide between Jean Grey and Kitty* *Takes ShadowCat*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now