OtakuBoards

Missing Anime

Guest Logociet

Guest Logociet
I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind and it won't go away. The reason? When I was about 11 years old I used to watch an anime series on TV and now I have forgotten the name! Augh! So could someone please help me in finding it again?
When I watched it I was living in Canada (in Alberta) and it would air on a channel somewhere between channel 20 and channel 30 (YTV & Teletoon). On that channel sometimes I think on Saturday mornings they would show some fox kids (the fox box as it was later called). And that was where I watched the anime.
It was a rather strange anime designed for children, it was a bit like Pokemon because the baddies would always blow up at the end (except in a great big mushroom cloud rose) and the baddie was a girl who was obbsesed with roses and was in love with her employer. It was also a bit like Flint the time detective in style (which can't really be counted as a true anime) and even now I get my memories of it mixed up with that. Although the one thing I do remember perfectly was a really strange character who was a fallen angel who was cast out of heaven.
If anyone knows this anime please, please tell me! Sorry for the long post.

I can't remember, and I spent the last half hour looking for it...

But was it the one that had a professor, a boy, a girl, and some sort of chicken device?
Ah drat, after all that, it just came to me now.
I think it was called... Moncholy Nights or something? >.< not sure. bad memory. sorry.

-ArV

This might be the show you are looking for, here's the link! [URL=http://www.lelola.net/other/mck/][COLOR=DarkOrange]Mon Colle Knights[/COLOR][/URL] This site has all sorts of info about it and a gallery of images so you can look and see if it's the right one. It does have some of the stuff in it you mentioned. Hope it's the right one!

Your welcome. ^_^ One of my friends use to watch that show, so when I saw your post I figured it might be what you were looking for. So then I just used google to find a site with pictures so you could see for yourself if it was the correct one. ^_^ Although I never really watched it myself, I do still remember that wacky person who loved roses. And that it did resemble pokemon a little.