OtakuBoards

X-Files (PG-13 for violence and some sexual references.)

Clone Trooper

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]The X-Files.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Fox Mulder and Dana Sculley made these paranormal cases famous throughout the beurough. However, after Sculley and Mulder retired, these X-Files were closed. All of the old files were burned. For ten long years they were closed until recently, when they were re-opened for causes unknown. The Recruitment has started. Are you ready?
----------------------------------------------------------
The man stood, facing the window. An odd thing to do, since the shades were closed. A Cuban cigar burned softly iin the darkness. "Are you sure this is the right idea, Agent Mathews? Recruiting five members for the X-Files, not long after it is re-opened? Don't you think it's a little suspisious?"
"No sir. Our sources tell us that this the right time to recruit so many members. He says that the only way we will find out what they are doing is if we keep a lot of them.
"Alright, but it's on [B]your[/B] head if it goes awry."
"Understood."
"Leave now, I have to call the investors."
Agent Mathews left the room, the door closing with a slight [I]snick[/I] . The man, his face hidden in shadow took a long pull from his cigar, picked up the phone, and began to dial...

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for registering! All right, I am looking for four other members besides myself. There will be an NPC team leader to keep things fair. This team leader can be controlled by everybody equally. This is a very good opportunity, so don't pass it up. Make your character in the following manner.
[B]NOTE: I have made it easy to copy/paste, 'cause I am such a cool guy! :cool: [/B]

Name: Special Agent

Description (Mental):

Description (Physical):

Believe Factor:

----------------------------------------------------
Now I will explain what to put in the fields above.

Name: Special Agent [B]Your Full Name Here[/B]

Age: [B]How old you are. Between twenty-five and forty.[/B]

Description (Mental): [B]How you persieve things. Your mental condition and your personality. NO CRAZY PEOPLE![/B]

Description (Physical): [B]Your physical description goes here. You all wear black suits. Get over it. If you want, you can have a black trench coat.[/B]

Believe Factor: [B]1-100 Pretty much how much you believe in all of the paranormal stuff. Please stick to this, and if you want to change it, do it gradually.[/B]

That's pretty much it! Have fun!