OtakuBoards

Second Sig

Ima

Well this one is not as great as my first color's are better but the image did not blend as well and it just did not look right to me. But I will let you judge it.

This was more of a test on some brushes I made and some color editing so....

Took me around 20 minutes to make.

[SIZE=1]Well... hm...

It looks really, really messy. All the colors are blurring together, and I can't see anything. The guy from Half-Life is hiding behind probably several layers of uncoordinated, cluttered brushing. When you brush, what you should do is 1) use your brushes when [B]needed[/B], 2) blur them with the mudge tool, instead of applying more brushes. You also need something to look at. In all actuality, it look me a few seconds to find the guy, and even longer to find the indicypherable text. I think it was backwards...

So, it's a good start. Next time, have the subject on top of things (no pun intended), and make things clearer.[/SIZE]

Yes I was hoping I would get a reply from you since usually your replies help alot so thank you. Yes I do agree the sig is junk but it was more of a test and it turned out quite nice. My next sig will be much better and I will probably use it :P.

By the way here is another sig I just made in maybe 30 minutes at most

Ahh one last thing, well Im also trying to figure out color balance options so if anyone could help me with that I would be very appreciative. :D