Clone Trooper Posted June 7, 2005 Posted June 7, 2005 Hey, I just joined, and I need something cool for my avi and the banner in my siggy. I have long loved the Clone Troopers, and I have a cool pic of one [COLOR=Blue][URL=http://www.lichtgeschwindigkeit.de/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/wallpapers/clonetrooper.jpg][COLOR=Blue]here[/COLOR].[/URL][/COLOR] However, it is much too big and I would really like some words on there. Is there any way any of you guys could use that pic as a base and make a cool avi and banner out of it? If you can, the words I would like on the banner are: "Every soldier has his day." Perhaps my name on the avi? If you could, I would be very grateful.
Who Am I? Posted June 7, 2005 Posted June 7, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I made a quick banner... [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Justonius.bmp[/IMG] Size: 500 x 100 [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Stuart Posted June 7, 2005 Posted June 7, 2005 [SIZE=1]How's this? Sorry I rushed. [B]Avatar :[/B] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23684[/IMG] [B]Banner :[/B] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23682[/IMG][/SIZE]
Clone Trooper Posted June 7, 2005 Author Posted June 7, 2005 Thanks a lot everyone! Hack Helba, I decided to use yours. If anyone else wants to try, though, I am open for more.
Doukeshi Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 [COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Here's my shot since you asked[/SIZE][/COLOR] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23696&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23695&stc=1[/img]
Clone Trooper Posted June 8, 2005 Author Posted June 8, 2005 Thanx to everyone who gave me avis and banners!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now