Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]I was getting some pictures together, trying to look at the phases of Obi-Wan Kenobi from young man to old man. It got me to wondering just what he would look like if Ewan McGregor had continued his role, (I do understand that Ewan played Obi-Wan after IV V and VI were made, but humour me here). So I have created an image that shows this concept in action.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23694&stc=1[/img]

Its probably been done before, but I thought I'd just take a stab at it. Enjoy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Its not as impressive as it looks. Its just a tweaked promo picture of Obi-wan from the Revenge of the Sith.

Now if I'd made it from scratch, [I]that[/I] would be impressive ^_~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...