OtakuBoards

Let's Talk about Kurama, Hiei, and any othe cute anime characters!!

Guest Muna

Ok, my favorite are Kurama and Hiei, they are soooooooooooo cool! I can't get enough of them. And InuYasha, but he has Kagome and Kikyo. Hisssssssssss! But Kurama is free! Yes! And so is Hiei! Yippee! Two!ANd Goku is ok from Sayuki. Ok that's all. (sheesh I'm bored someone talk to me!) :animesigh :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:

[quote name='Muna']Name all fav MALE character form any anime and talk about them ALL you want!![/quote]
Hmm let's see, i believe Reinhardt von Lohengramm is very cool, not my fav though, i love yang wenli much more (LOGH)
Besides, Sesshoumaru is the guy in Inuyasha as he is very determined and proud and good-looking :)
Van Slanzar de Fanel is also really cute, especially when he kills for the first time :animesmil

I looooooooooove Hiei he's the best!! He's totally sexy!! :naughty: :shifty:

Kurama is hot but I prefer him as Yoko!!! He's fluffy!!! :catgirl:

I love Goku from saiyuki he's so cute and adorable!! :heart:

And you can't forget about Hakkai!!! Oh my god he's soooooooo cute!!! I saw the movie and Hakkai has the sexiest voice ever!!!!!! :drool:

I have alot more but I guess my last one would have to be Sesshoumaru!!! He's totally sexy and he has a six pack!!! And a big fluffy tail talk about nearly perfect!! :luv:

I always liked the dark quiet typs or just shy. But at the same time I love the hyper active annoying ones!! Yes I know I'm really wierd. :D

Guest albinoshadow
i like Kurama and Hiei for YuYuHakusho, Sesshoumaru and Koga for InuYasha Faust for Shaman King *continues babbling on about other people*