OtakuBoards

gamerz heavan

Guest animemainframe

Guest animemainframe
awsome manga so indepth u might think ur right there in the manga awsome i found it at Barns and Nobels so yourself a favor and get this one at a book store funny sad and suspensefull u dont wanna put it down i give it a 5 outa 5 here is a summery [COLOR=Cyan]Virtual Reality Meets Video GAme Mayhem[/COLOR]

From the author of the hit manga Gravitation comes a mind-blowing trip into the world of video games-literally! The game is on, but with Nata in the clutches of the Final boss and Area Master Rush, Kaito will have to execute some swift moves to rescue the "Navigator". He's going to need some help, but are Kawashima, Rio and Ren willing to lose their lives in a gamer's dream world? Another Area Boss looks familiar , but the Lost Soul-the judge, jury and executioner-may nto be satisfied with this Boss's service. THis is one game that might not get saved!!! :animenose :animenose :animenose

[COLOR=#503F86]Several points:

Please try and work on your post quality- this is virtually unreadable. Be sure to check the spelling, grammar and punctuation in your posts to make sure that it's coherent and of the standard we expect at OB. Copious use of abbreviations are not allowed and count as spam, as do long, run-on sentences.

When starting a thread about a specific manga, please take time to include details about the manga itself- the characters, the storyline and what it is about it that you like so that other people can discuss it too. Posts that are too short and undetailed will be deleted as spam in future.

I'll leave this open for the moment, if only because nothing's been started about it already. I'd suggest you take a look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] page when you next get the chance.[/COLOR]