wux Posted June 10, 2005 Posted June 10, 2005 Hey all. I was wondering if anyone could make me two different banners, one with Shigure in and the other with Yuki in. There's nothing i would like in particular as in theme wise for them. So i hope you can help. Thank - you. x Wu x
NashvilleDream Posted June 10, 2005 Posted June 10, 2005 Are these alright? I can put borders on them if you want... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerGure.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerYuki.jpg[/IMG]
wux Posted June 10, 2005 Author Posted June 10, 2005 they are amazing, could i ask another favour... would you be able to do me a manabe one... pretty please :)
NashvilleDream Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 Manabe from what? EDIT: I'll try... but I can't seem to find this.. manabe...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now