Guest NightCrawler777 Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 Heller peoples!! Are you a gamer and want to help my buddy here? Well, a friend of mine made a new site called GamersPlace. It's mostly a forum talking about games and a bunch of other stuff. It just started so don't expect much. We need more people to join this site to make it GROW!! I'm even a member!! In case your wondering who I am...I'm Darth Vadar :flaming: (sorry for the incorrect spelling, but hey...who cares?!). The link is bellow and I hope you guys can check it out. PLEASE JOIN!!! :heart: IF YOU DON'T... :blowup: COPY AND PASTE TO THE ADDRESS BAR...IT'S THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE!!
Shinmaru Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 There's no advertising here, unless it relates to a specific topic (like, a link to GameFAQs would be allowed if someone was asking for codes or something). Threads can't be created specifically for advertising, however. Thread Closed
Recommended Posts