OtakuBoards

Renewals [M-LVS(maybe)]

Raze_3103

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=DarkRed]I remember it like it was yestersay. All of my fears running at me liike a brick wall. The torture I endured in that hell hole would be nothing comparred to what I would do to them for payback. My revenge, no matter how long it took, would be worth every drop of blood shed from my strenghtening body.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]10 Years ago[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]I cant say that I grew up in the best community, but it was far from the worst. I knew that there were three gangs, the Nakatobi, the Linear, and the Rentacon.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]The Nakatobi consisted of people that could use a sword, or other bladded object, and use it good. They were very proud. Sometimes even known of killing themselves if they had lost a fight and lived.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]The Linear had the most out everyone. Three to every Rentacon, and two to every Nakatobi. They were a mafia of sorts. They tried to act like more like one than a normal street gang.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]Finally, the Rentacon. They had the most muscle out of the three. They liked to use their bigger stature and push the other two around. The other two gangs have big members, but none really compare to the mere size of the members of the Rentacon.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Blue]Me, I was seven when me and my parrents were walking home from somewhere, cant remember, when the three gangs decided to have a full out gun war in the middle of the street. My nfather huddled over my mother and me, but a bullet had hit him in the back. When he fell my mother caught him. She began to cry out his name, but he had already died. Then, before I even turned to her, another bullet hit her in the chest, hitting her heart. When it hit her, both her and my father's dead bodies fell ontop of me. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Blue]When the gun fight was finally over, the ambulance came. As quick as they were, it didnt help. Both my father and moth were dead, and my brain had been shattered. The feeling ov not being able to get up and help them, the feeling of having to just sit there and soak up their blood, caused me to go insane. I couldnt have told you left from right, up from down.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Navy]I'm not sure how long it was, but I was entered into a mental hospital near my house. I was there until I was redeemed as fit to go back into public. While there, i began to come up with ideas to try and stop the three gangs. I figured that if i killed them all, the killing would stop. It soulded like a good idea, even though I would be named a murderer.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=DarkRed]I finally got out a few months after I turned 17. Now that I am out, I have decided to go after any member of the three gangs I come across, either killing then, or severly hurting them. I crated a new group of people called the Renewals. I started this counter gang to wipe out the ones that have ruined my life. I know that I am not alone in the hunt for these murderers.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER]__________________[/CENTER]

[FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Alright, here is the profile to go off of. Hope to see many peple join[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Name
Appearance- either a pic or descript.
Weapons- try to have a max of three. If you have two pistols, they count as one because you can hold them both at the same time. Swords are ok too
Bio- for this, describe your experiece with the three gangs. How did it cause you to join the Renewals? How did you join, and so on. You can include anything else you would like as well.

thanks for readin', please pm me if there are any questions.