OtakuBoards

I'm new here.Can I get some help?

Guest Great Mizuti

Guest Great Mizuti
[COLOR=Blue]Hello all you fellow anime and video game lovers.I be the Great Mizuti.Can I get some help?I'm still new here. :(
And what does that little blue square next to my name mean? :animedepr [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Great Mizuti][COLOR=Blue]Hello all you fellow anime and video game lovers.I be the Great Mizuti.Can I get some help?I'm still new here. :(
And what does that little blue square next to my name mean? :animedepr [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Wow soo cool where did you get the Bateno Kratios (sorry about spelling). People here aren't very nice to new comers, i should know they weren't very nice to me. The little blue thing in the corner is what people would click on if you give a bad or rude or offence post, i think if you get so many you get chucked off or something.

[quote name='duoikari']People here aren't very nice to new comers, i should know they weren't very nice to me.[/quote]
I'll have to disagree with that. The people here were very nice to me when I joined.
I think, that people will only not be nice to people who don't read the rules or are incoherent. For example, this is an illegal thread (intro threads are discouraged in the rules) and that's why nobody posted here.
[QUOTE]The little blue thing in the corner is what people would click on if you give a bad or rude or offence post, i think if you get so many you get chucked off or something.[/QUOTE]
The little blue thing beside your name means you're online.
If it's grey, it means you're offline.

If you click a person's blue/grey box you can send them private messages, visit their homepage, add the person to your list, or view their public profile. It doesn't have anything like Duoikari says.

-ArV

[COLOR=#503F86]Seeing as the question's been answered, I'll close the thread.

If there's anything else you're unsure of, please be sure to check the Rules and FAQ pages- links to both are located in the blue menu to the left of the forums. And if you've any further questions, all you need to do is send a PM.

Thread closed. Welcome to OtakuBoards, Great Mizuti.[/COLOR]