Guest kaze_sensei Posted June 13, 2005 Posted June 13, 2005 Not sure where to put this topic, so move it if you have to. Anyway. I need help. I wanna go to an upcoming anime convention as Alphonse Elric, but I'm not sure how I should make the costume. I was thinking of making it with paper mache and cardboard, but...how? ^^'
r2vq Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 If you're going to use paper maché you'll need chicken wire to put it on. When you're done, try to use a shiny silver spray paint. If you're wearing this the entire convention you might get really hot. Take breathing holes into account. -ArV
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now