Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Need help!


Recommended Posts

Guest kaze_sensei
Posted
Not sure where to put this topic, so move it if you have to. Anyway. I need help. I wanna go to an upcoming anime convention as Alphonse Elric, but I'm not sure how I should make the costume. I was thinking of making it with paper mache and cardboard, but...how? ^^'
Posted
If you're going to use paper maché you'll need chicken wire to put it on.
When you're done, try to use a shiny silver spray paint.

If you're wearing this the entire convention you might get really hot.
Take breathing holes into account.

-ArV
Guest kaze_sensei
Posted
Arigatoh! =^^= *huggles*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...