Meggido Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 Hi I was wondering if someone could make me an avatar with a pic of Rukia from Bleach and a banner with both Rukia and Ichigo, please. I've supplied two pics that could be used for the banner. I also want the two facing each other and the words at the bottom of the second pic used in the banner. As for the Avatar I would like something where we can see all of Rukia's face.
sakurasuka Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, I didn't use the pics you supplied, since... I dunno why. I guess I just liked these ones better. If you want me to make one using yours, I'd be glad to. av- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/bleachav1.jpg[/img] ban- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/bleachban1.jpg[/img] Well, I saved them as a .jpg filetype... Maybe I should've saved 'em as .png, since it might've turned out a little nicer looking. (The text and aroung Ichigo's outline especially) Also, this set is a bit more... Happy than the pics you provided. I kinda like this set. If you don't use it, lemme know and I might on another site. Hope you like![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now