Venge Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 Would someone be nice enough to create me a banner and avatar that represents the U.S. Army? I'll be shipping out to Fort Benning, Georgia next year and I want something to keep my mind notified of my trip. And I think it would be cool to have an army based banner and avi. Be creative with it, and when you are finished, post it up. Thanks!
Doukeshi Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 I don't know whether you'll like either of these, but just in case you do tell me which one and I'll make an avatar for you ^_~. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23774&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23775&stc=1[/img]
Delta Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1][RIGHT]Mmm hmm. Finally, a chance to play around with WW2 photos! [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23798&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23799&stc=1[/IMG] First Division's motto? Umm, if by some miracle you should decide to use this banner and would want a matching avatar, please don't hesitate to PM me. Cheers! EDIT: Oh my, looks like Photobucket's down. I guess I'll have to attach it then.[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now