Ima Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 Well Ive got around 5-7 banners ive made now and I think ive reached noobie status so I will start to show off my daily creations. All Images go in order from my first banner to my latest. First: [IMG] http://img240.echo.cx/img240/6173/ima7yp.jpg[/IMG] Second: [IMG] http://img15.echo.cx/img15/9780/ima22in.jpg[/IMG] Third: [IMG] http://img15.echo.cx/img15/572/ima30cs.jpg[/IMG] Fourth: [IMG] http://img15.echo.cx/img15/6044/ima48el.jpg[/IMG] Lastest: [IMG]http://img55.echo.cx/img55/3329/ima52pd.jpg[/IMG] Thanks to ImageShack for [URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Free Image Hosting[/URL]
Syk3 Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 [quote name='PAche']they're all wonderful but i like your current one best, maybe cos its so firey :D noticed a lot of your backgrounds are like rising's and retri's[/quote]PAche.. especially since you're a member and all, but I'm so tired of having to explain this to people. Please, I [i]beg[/i] you, read the sticky on Constructive Criticism on the main page of the art forum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now