Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do you ever think that the story of the anime show Inuyasha gets pointless after a while? I've been watching Inuyasha for two whole years now and the story is plain and simple I don't understand why they keep twisting it around because its really starting to get on my nerves. Even my friends say that. Do you think that?
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hello, anime, and welcome to Otakuboards.

I hate to tell you this, but you're in the wrong forum. The Inn is for [B]RP recruiting perposes only.[/B] Your discussion is more suited for the Anime Lounge. Also, considering that there is already an InuYasha thread for all such discussions, I am now going to lock this thread. Feel free to ask your question and discuss all aspects of InuYasha [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39612]here.[/URL]

[B]Thread Locked.[/B]

-Ozy[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...