OtakuBoards

Reserection Into Demons [M-V-S(if you want)-L]

chaoschris89

Ok this game is a mixture of what ever has poped into my head. Somethings are from a comic called Elfquest, and whatever you bring to the party along the way. The way the game will go is you get killed by a demom or big group of demons like my character. After you die you come back as a Crypt Wolf which is a demon. Now if you've read Elfquest you know what the wolf riders look like, well thats what a Crypt Wolf looks like but alittle more violent. Those of you who havent I recomend you read it and the Crypt Wolves are elvish looking demons about 4' tall, pointy ears, claws, fur were ever you want i dont care, and they have the sences of a wolf. The people that I choose will will become part of a pack and we would basicly just kill othere demons for the pure hell of it and just BS whenever pretty laid back game. Plz join! lol.

my char
Name: Seige

Apperance: Black shark skin pants, Black shark skin boots, Black shark skin belt with gold buckle. A dark blood red semi-mane, Dark blood red hair that goes down to mid back, Brown cat like eyes. And he has a katana on his back.

Abilities:
Summon: no element used= This is a very unique abilitie that lets the user summon things from pictures or text or even they're imagination. Seige summons creatures and items from yu-gi-oh cards, magic the gathering cards, digimon cards, and his imagination.

Flaming slash: Fire= This abilitie engulfs a weapon with a blade with fire and when swong it creates a blade like wave of fire that goes in one direction and does not change course.

Chaos Field: Chaos= Chaos powers are extremly rare and destructive force. Chaos Field creates a barrior around the creater and protects them from every attack except from other Chaos attacks and Divine attacks.

"Flaming slash!!!" Chris shouted over the roar of the NightShards and then the NightShards that were to his right fell in a firery heap.."you bastards are gonna pay for what you did to Hailey!!!"

"Humen scum you shall die for testing our might!! NightShards attack!!!"Screamed Death Storm Of Blood and charged at Chris with it's spear aimed for Chris's heart.

"CHAOS FIELD!!!"Chris shouted and a swirling clouded bubble appeared around Chris and it shattered the NightShards weapons.

"HOW THE HELL DOES A HUMAN HAVE CHAOS POWERS!! ONLY THE MOST TRUSTED AND POWERFUL DEMONS CAN HAVE THEM!!"Death Storm Of Blood screamed in disbelife and horrorer." I DONT EVEN HAVE THEM FOUL CHILD!!! WHAT MAKE'S YOU SO SPEICAL!!"

"Simple I'm better than you!" Chris laughed and slashed at the air." Now care to test my might?"

"Fine you might have chaos power but I have demon power so you shall die!!"Death Storm Of Blood yelled and charged at Chris with foot long claws that are an almost sicking green venomus glow.

"DIE DEMON SCUM!!!"Chris yelled and raised his sword to block the venomus attack. And then"NoOoO!!! Not this way!!"

"See humen demons are the superior race and you are finished!"Death Storm Of Blood mused as he removed his claws from Chris's chest and lick blood from his claw."Oh how sweet the taste of the blood of the one that caused my master so much trouble and worry. Now you will be dismembered and each piece will be served to my master as a different meal. Except your head which will be mounted in my masters great hall!!!"

"You will pay! I swear you will pay Death Sto...."Chris began but fell forward with a sickening wet thud to the ground with his own sword imbeded in his back.

Name: Seige

Apperance: Black shark skin pants, Black shark skin boots, Black shark skin belt with gold buckle. A dark blood red semi-mane, Dark blood red hair that goes down to mid back, Brown cat like eyes. And he has a katana on his left hip.

Abilities:
Summon: no element used= This is a very unique abilitie that lets the user summon things from pictures or text or even they're imagination. Seige summons creatures and items from yu-gi-oh cards, magic the gathering cards, digimon cards, and his imagination.

Flaming slash: Fire= This abilitie engulfs a weapon with a blade with fire and when swong it creates a blade like wave of fire that goes in one direction and does not change course.

Chaos Field: Chaos= Chaos powers are extremly rare and destructive force. Chaos Field creates a barrior around the creater and protects them from every attack except from other Chaos attacks and Divine attacks.

[B]Sign up

Name- after you die and become a Crypt Wolf you need a new name than whats in your biograpy.

Age- gotta love demon age. your demon can be between 25 and 300 years old

Apperance- description or pic which is kinda hard

Abilities- abillities are magik ones that come from Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, Divine, and Chaos. just nothing godly ok.

Biograpy- How you die make it good something cool [/B]