Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well Here is one of my new creations :P


The text dose not seem to fit so if anyone had some suggestions on a font I could use I would be in your debt :P

Thanks

EDIT: I have not added a border yet... I will do that once I find a better font.
Posted
[quote name='komugi-chan']They both look very nice. I think the 2nd one looks better.[/quote]Please look at the thread on Constructive Criticism on the main Art Studio page. Your posts must be more detailed and descriptive than the one you have here.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow. These are so kick-***.

I love it all, the stock's mood fits so well with the background, and the only thing I can give you any critique on would be the brushing on the guy's cheek. Remove that or make it a bit less noticable. You've gotten really good, really fast. Props to you on that.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...