NashvilleDream Posted June 23, 2005 Posted June 23, 2005 I was wondering if someone could make me a banner that has Zidane and Garnet on it and says "I want to love you forever". I'd like something of a light-blue color scheme, but that doesn't really matter that much. Thanks to anyone who does this.
Kieko Posted June 23, 2005 Posted June 23, 2005 [b][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, ND, I made something! I dunno if you want it because it's not good because I used paint --__--. Oh well. Here it is:[/FONT][/b] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23864[/img] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23865[/img]
Sapphire Flare Posted June 23, 2005 Posted June 23, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Umm... If you want something better you needs someone with Paint Shop Pro, Unlike me >;D Now, I could have layered a blue background or something if I had a better system. But, It was fun and took two minutes.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [img]http://img213.echo.cx/img213/9862/firstactual2is.png[/img]
NashvilleDream Posted June 24, 2005 Author Posted June 24, 2005 hey, thanks you guys... or girls... They're awesome ^_^ Yes tephy, it's still cool even though you used paint ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now