Jump to content
OtakuBoards

You're favorite Japanese arcade game?


Recommended Posts

Guest cApNhOwDy
Posted
Post your absolute favorite Japanese arcade game here. No american games. I'm talking about the japanese version, whether there was a US release or not. And I'm not just talking about the mainstream games like DDR and Initial D, I want to hear all of your favorites.

Reason being? I love Japanese arcade games, and I'm always interested in enhancing my gaming experience. There's a few good arcades nearby, but the only real money makers are Time Crisis and DDR. I'm absolutely certain that some new games would bring in more money. But, the only games that I know are, for the most part, mainstream. If you post your favorite, I'll research it, and if I like it, I'll request it at my local arcade.

But, my personal favorite is all of the Pop'n Music series, but that one's pretty mainstream, just because it's one of Konami's Bemani series.
Posted
Squee for Pop'n Music. A bit surprised to see it mentioned, actually ^^;

I so wanna play Pop'n Music at the Arcade T_T But there's always a line when I actually find a machine ~_~ So I've never played it other than at home *cries*

Mostly, I just have a horrible addiction to the UFO catcher type stuff T_T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...