Raiyuu Posted June 25, 2005 Posted June 25, 2005 [color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]I'm getting a name change to [b]'Raiyuu'[/b] soon, so I need a new banner and avatar. I heard that photos are harder to make these things with than drawings, but if anyone can do anything with these then I'd be mucho grateful... [url="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/firecrew/matt_pinwheel.jpg"]Avi pic[/url] [url="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/firecrew/matt_doublepinwheel.jpg"]Banner pic[/url] I'd like the avatar to say 'Raiyuu' somewhere, and the banner to say 'playing with fire'. Any takers? [/font][/color]
NashvilleDream Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 Hope these are alright. If you want anything changed, just let me know.
Delta Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]Looks interesting. Alright, Boss-fella. Revue's gonna make you a set. Wait for it, yeah? [u]EDIT[/u] Har yoo gow: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23874&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23875&stc=1[/IMG] Yep. I likesss it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Raiyuu Posted June 26, 2005 Author Posted June 26, 2005 [color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]You're the man, Revue. (Or are you? Sorry if I'm wrong on that one - I made that mistake with Ozy once, I think...) Thanks a bunch! [/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now