Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just need one...and whoever makes it for me I'll love them forever!! My friend (who is also a Sesshomaru freak) asked me to find her an avatar with Sessy on it with the words: My knight in shining armor. She seen one that said that but she didn't like it, she could'nt find one so please? :D
Posted
[font=Garamond]Here you are, sweety. I made two different sizes. Hope you like 'em.[/font]
[font=Garamond][/font]
[font=Garamond][/font]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23892&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23893&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Ahh, what better way to get back into banner/avi making by creating some avatars of the handsome dog youkai? ^_^
I hope the 150x80 one is the one chosen. :animestun The other, I don't like, but hey, whatever. =.=;;[/color][/size]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23895&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23896&stc=1[/img]
Posted
O thank you!! I love them both, my friend will be so happy! I'll let her have to let her pick which one she wants, thank you both again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...