Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Some buddy should be punkn'd


Recommended Posts

Guest Water
Posted
I am so tired about hearing about Tom Cruise. I think that tom cruise should be punkn'd. That would be soo funny! Don't you think so? I do! :animesmil
Posted
Well I don't think that would be a good idea. If you've been paying attention lately a British comedian, posing as a journalist, did a little prank with a water shooting microphone.
Tom Cruise, istead of laughing it off, got in a heated argument with the dude, which lasted about 10 minutes.

Now if he did that just over a water squirter, imagine what he'd do if he ever got punk'd. He'd probably try and sue MTV, or something else just as stupid.

Plus the less the camera is on Tom Cruise, the better, being on Punk'd would only add to his media attention.
Posted
...I like Tom Cru--er, [i]Cloose[/i]. [spoiler]xD[/spoiler]

Punk'd has always irritated me. Breaking a car for no reason other than to piss Lindsey Lohan off comes across as pretty stupid.
Posted
I've always enjoyed punk'd. It's funny f***ing with celebrities that live these "Perfect Lives". I'd say Punk'd probably spawned off of another insanely popular show, "Candid Camera".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...