sakurasuka Posted June 28, 2005 Posted June 28, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Hello, all. I was bored today and made a few banners... Hoping for some input on them. random purple thing- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/animeban32.jpg[/img] This is the seventh purple banner I've made in two days. I guess I'm just in a purple mood lately. *shrugs* pink catgirl- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kitty5.jpg[/img] Well, I just kinda edited my Graphica entry into a banner. Just testing stuff out. abstract- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractbanner1.jpg[/img] I made this one for someone in the request forum. Originally, it was gonna be purple. Then I realized that I was stuck in a rut. Anywho, this one has no font or stock merely because that was specifically stated in the request. c&c welcome![/SIZE][/CENTER]
Guest Strychnine Posted June 28, 2005 Posted June 28, 2005 [QUOTE=sakurasuka][CENTER][SIZE=1]Hello, all. I was bored today and made a few banners... Hoping for some input on them. random purple thing- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/animeban32.jpg[/img] This is the seventh purple banner I've made in two days. I guess I'm just in a purple mood lately. *shrugs* pink catgirl- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kitty5.jpg[/img] Well, I just kinda edited my Graphica entry into a banner. Just testing stuff out. abstract- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractbanner1.jpg[/img] I made this one for someone in the request forum. Originally, it was gonna be purple. Then I realized that I was stuck in a rut. Anywho, this one has no font or stock merely because that was specifically stated in the request. c&c welcome![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] For some reason my computer's not seeing your images. It's just text. Maybe it's because you put spaces in the name of the file, I dunno. I can se ethe URL's now that I've quoted you though: [color=#980000] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/animeban32.jpg]Random Purple Thing[/URL] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kitty5.jpg]Pink Cat Girl[/URL] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractbanner1.jpg]abstract[/URL] [/color] The random one is very cute ^_^, I like its simplicity. The Pink cat girl is not my favorite, but I just really don't like pink. The last one's cool. you could do a lot with that. What do you make them in? (Photoshop, PaintShopPro, Querk etc.)
sakurasuka Posted June 28, 2005 Author Posted June 28, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]I make all in Paint Shop Pro 7 (Though I've used 8 and temporarily had 6) I'll try to see what's wrong with the images...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Guest Strychnine Posted June 28, 2005 Posted June 28, 2005 [QUOTE=sakurasuka][CENTER][SIZE=1]I make all in Paint Shop Pro 7 (Though I've used 8 and temporarily had 6) I'll try to see what's wrong with the images...[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Oh, 7 is my favorite. I hate 8, they totaly changed everything! 9 was pretty good but I only used the demo I couldn't afford it.I hate how Jasc Totaly changed the Paint Shop Pro program everytime they make a new one. They should do like Adobe Photoshop and Keep the interface the same but add/upgrade the features. 7 Was/is the easiest to use though. I like it a lot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now