Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I bought my Dreamcast for marvel vs. Capcom 2! That is probably my favorite fighting game of all time, it just blows all other 2d fighting games lok like crap. The over the top action is great!

I don't think anything interesing is going to happen with this generation of consoles, this is all leading up to the next battle where all of the systems go totally online and kill eachother. When that happens I believe whoever has square working for them will be declared the winner.(please be nintendo, please be nintendo...) The systems basically seem to be carrying the exact games and the power of the machines is not different enough for it to make a huge difference. I feel that whichever company that will be able to get EXCLUSIVE games from big name third parties like Capcom, Sega, and Square will do the best.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yeah my favorite fighting game is probably Marvel vs. Capcom(and of course SSBM & SSB)I hope Marvel vs. Capcom is on the cube it will be so tight:mrt: .Well,yeah I think it would have been tight if Krillinoku had gold spiky hairit would be tight
Posted
Ehh, those are old and disturbing, yet kinda kinda shortly funny.
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen] Those pics are funny and yet and still kinda cool...I wonder what it would look like if Yamcha and Tein(?) :freak: were to fuse...or even Ciaotsu(?) and Krillen :nervous: .....
Well I guess we'll never know....


[/COLOR] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
Wonder what would happen if Bulma and Chi Chi were to fuse then all Goku and Vegeta would have to do is fuse and then Pan and Bra fusing then they'd be one big fused family imagine:

Mom-Chilma

Dad-Gogeta

Sons-Gohan, Gotenks

Daughter-Panra(Bra+Pan=Panra)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
I don't know,but if you go here [url]www.finalfury.com[/url] they have some pictures,some rare pictures,and some messed up fusions.They also tell you everything about dbz.Well,not everything,but you know:devil:
Posted
Yeah. Wouldnt it be cool if every people fused. watch
FUSIONS
Bulma-Chi Chi= Bulchit (not bad word)
Goten-Trunks= Gotenks
Goku-Vegeta=Gogeta
Gohan-Krillin=Krillohan
Videl-#18= 8del
Bra-Marin(krillins daughter)=Mabra
Pan-Chautsu=Chapan
Tien-Piccolo=Pien
Mirai Trunks=not yet

Bulchit-Gotenks=Gochit
Gogeta-Krillohan=Krillota Han
8del-Mabra=Mabrel
Chapan-Pien=Chapien
Mirai Trunks= still not yet

Gochit-Krillota Han=Gochill Han
Mabrel-Chapien=Chapriel
Mirai Trunks= next time

Gochill Han-Chapriel= Chapriell Han

Mirai Trunks-Chapriel Han=Trapriel Han

There... an entire family. Bathroom problems?
Posted
Oh yeah bulma would be thinking something XXX about vegeta and then vegeta would be feeling the same thing. Like what she is thinking. Everybody would just know it. Like the entire family would know everything thats gone one thats more intimate within each other.
Posted
Thats a little to intimate but there also would be no one left to make another child the'd all have to do it fused...eewwww....bad thought...bad thought..:eek::cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]no.i.dont.have.any.more:( ....sorry [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, just incase a mod hasn't told you yet, dont double post, just edit your posts
Posted
Brolly just to let you know I'm old enough,ok.

I think that Goku and Gohan should transform that'd be funny a father and son fusion. The creation:



:flaming: :mad: :mad: GOKAN!!:mad: :mad: :flaming:

:laugh: :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...