OtakuBoards

check.this.out....funny

DaRk DrAgOn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]my.spacebar.is.broken.so.after.each.word.i.have.a.period.so.it.............soitwouldntlooklikethis:D [/B][/QUOTE]

:( that sucks. My comuter is old and crap - bits keep dropping off it too:D ) so I know how you feel. I was just womndering coz I've never seen that before:)

[SIZE=1]:laugh: Those are pretty funny! Though Krilloku should really be Krilleta, because that stance is Gogta's not Gokou's :D Trust me I know. Piceta or whatever is pretty funny (alothough the clothes are again from Gogeta), hehehe. I think it should be Vegillo though, sounds funnier :D

Have you ever thought of buying a new keyboard???[/SIZE]

[B]well.i.am.going.to.buy.a.keyboard.im.just.waiteing.for.my.bro.to.come.back.from.his.friends.house.......and.im.going.to.have.to.get.my.dad.to.give.me.tqenty.dollars....im.not.sure.he.will.because.i.like.pent.like.400.on.the.gamecube....LOL
:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Yes, but the GAMECUBE is such a worthy investment :D

As for the pictures, I like them. . pretty well done, and funny in a way to look at them. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]I.prefer.the.Cube.
It's.cheaper.and.not.as.big.as.the.Box.
Well.here's.how.it.goes.
Gamecube.is.for.graphics
Playstation.is.for.sound
X-Box.is.for.networking
Dreamcast.is.just.their
LOL:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

.... .. that wasn't that funny.. calm down before you hurt your neck..

anyways, you shouldn't judge a video game system because its a bit larger.. (its ok to judge if its bigger then your 15-20" moniter though.. lol)
and you shouldn't always judge a system because of the way it looks.. its the games that really make the system

GC= Fun wholesome entertainment
XB= Graphics/power
PS2= Great title games
DC= good alternate from ps1 or n64, it just didn't come out soon enough to really make much of a mark.. :( but never the less a good system! :) its great in some cases becuase its very inexpensive.. partly due to lack of sales

sega will probably come out with a sys that blows x-box, gc and ps2 out of the water.. but unfortunately.. knowing sega.. they will be a step behind and ps3 will be almost out.. lol fallowed shortly by a new microsoft sys and nintendo

eh.. how did we get off topic here?.. oh yea.. those pictures .. they.. are weird.. o_O

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]sega will probably come out with a sys that blows x-box, gc and ps2 out of the water.. but unfortunately.. knowing sega.. they will be a step behind and ps3 will be almost out.. lol fallowed shortly by a new microsoft sys and nintendo

eh.. how did we get off topic here?.. oh yea.. those pictures .. they.. are weird.. o_O [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, those pictures ar weird.

Now back to the more interesting topic. I love sega too kam, but I don't think they will ever come out with a new console. Sega lost too much money from the mistakes of the saturn and the 32x, and the Dreamcast wasn't the huge success they needed it too be. Sega will probably ally with Microsoft if you ask me, Microsoft buying Sega, could you imagine? Sega just makes games now, but they are darn good at it. Have you ever played Jet Grind Radio? ^_^[/SIZE]

erm, yes, those pics are strange, very strange....

anyway, about sega, for the moment they have become a software only company, meaning that they will just make games, but when they finally profit from it, that is when they will plan on making a new console, it will be quite a few years before that happens though, at least 5 years....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]anyway, about sega, for the moment they have become a software only company, meaning that they will just make games, but when they finally profit from it, that is when they will plan on making a new console, it will be quite a few years before that happens though, at least 5 years.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes the picture was very uhh... green.

But sega doesn't have the recognition as a console maker they once did. The few sega loyals who bought a Dreamcast (inclusing myself) were very upset when Sega discontinued the dreamcast, I don't think they will have a very happy reception when/if the new system comes out. the market is too crowded and by the time sega comes out with a new system we will all be playing X-Box 2's, Playstation 3's and whatever the heck nintendo can think of next.
It doesn't stand much of chance, which is why I think the next generation of consoles will have sega teaming up with microsoft. Microsoft could pay off segas debts no problem, and then sega could continue making quality games without having to worry about paying the debts off. Sega does not stand much of a chance in the console wars, they should just stay as a software developer.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue]Yeah Sega is good too.But Nintendo will always rule every system .What do you think the new system after the cube.box,and ps2 will be like?I was thining that your room will turn into the game.Like your furniture or something will come alive or something>It should be like the characters actually touch you that will be cool.Don't you all think???Well I think so.So post your ideas what you think the next system will be like...since were onthe topic of gameing:D [/COLOR]

eh.. probably exactly like the ones we have now :p except with twice the graphics and power

.. nintendo the best?.. :nervous: suuurreee... (*cough fanboy*.. lol j/p)

actually i dont think any of them are the best :p its just an opinion question.. its determined on which type of games you like

Yeah um....way to recolor stuff (better than anything I could do tho, ha!). As for Sega...yeah they should steal all of microsoft's secrets and put them out of business, Mwahahaha! Nintendo will never go out of business, heh just with mario, pokemon, and zelda they can't go out of business. Of course they need other games, w/o Rare N64 probably would've done incredibly horrible, haha. Hmm...I liked Dreamcast...not enough to go buy one mind you, but it was and is the only place to play marvel vs. capcom2 for free =\, luckily my friend had one. Besides that...ah nothing too special actually, how depressing. Blah I hope they don't succumb to microsoft's $$ ways, that would suck for nintendo and sony....altho I'm sure not too many people are dying to get their hands on Virtua Fighter 4 for PS2 =\. They need to do what nintendo does and keep the old names alive. I swear if they make a new toejam and earl I'm going to yell out "yeeeees!" at the top of my lungs, that was the most fun I've ever had on the genesis, heh I had it for 4 years and only beat it once! (the sequel was good too, but not as awesome), or streets of rage, wtf altered beast....a REAL phantasy star not that online zelda-wannabe...gah I don't want another house of the dead or virtua fighter, sonic's only had...what 2 games since....Sonic 3d? that's pathetic, at least mario cameos in other games like smash brothers or SOMETHING, oh well if DC had had "new" old games it might've been able to survive a bit longer (hard to survive when sega keeps releasing systems a year ahead of the higher-powered competition).