Guest HugeAnimeFan Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 Hello everyone. I'm new here, I just got an account like 5 minutes ago. If it's not too much trouble...would anyone here like to be my friend? I would love to make some new friends....Please and thank u. :D
mary no jutsu Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 yeah sure i guess i'll be your friend new people should stick together YEAH.
ghostchick Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 :animeswea Im not exactly new but I just figured out how to post. how is everybody?? :animeblus
mary no jutsu Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 good very good. i hopes you guys are alright to
B-Storm Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='HugeAnimeFan']Hello everyone. I'm new here, I just got an account like 5 minutes ago. If it's not too much trouble...would anyone here like to be my friend? I would love to make some new friends....Please and thank u. :D[/quote] I'll be your friend. :animeshy:
Bloodseeker Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 Hit the ground running. There's no need for an introduction thread or a request for friends. I'm not saying this to be cruel, but there are few things more pathetic sounding than asking for friends. Friends will come naturally when you find people that share your interests.
Raiyuu Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [font=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to OtakuBoards, all you new members! If you're unsure of what to do first, I'd suggest taking a quick scan over our [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/url] and [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?"]FAQ[/url], where you'll no doubt notice that we don't actually allow introduction threads here. They clog up the forums because we get so many new members every day, and besides, we'd much rather get to know you through your posting style. If any of you have any queries or problems, don't hesistate to private message me or one of the other moderators. I hope you all enjoy your stay here. [b]Thread closed.[/b] [/font]
Recommended Posts