OtakuBoards

Happy Thanksgiving!

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]So you aren't leaving Stardust? Happy Thanksgiving![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

nah,I'm not letting one set back stop me,I belong here,I've been w/ otaku for a loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time,very long time

[SIZE=1]I've been here longer :p lol. Anywho, Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all y'all too. It was pretty fun. First my uncle came over, and I helped him take an entertainment center from my house to his truck, then to his house. Then when I got back home, my brother, his "significant other" and their baby were there, so I my brother and I put up the X-mas lights on the roof. Then when we were finished with that it was time to eat!! So we went inside washed our hands and ate a delicious course of turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, bread rolls, stuffing, cranberries, cranberry bread. Then after that we finished off with some dessert of apple and/or pumpkin pie!!! :tasty:[/SIZE]

happy thanks giving Stardustyy
while were on the topic i wanted to point somethin out

it shoudlnt be called thankgiving cause like u say thanks then they give you seomtihn but hte ytill sy thanks or htey give u somethin andu say thanks
giving thanks
thanksgivingthanks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]happy thanks giving Stardustyy
while were on the topic i wanted to point somethin out

it shoudlnt be called thankgiving cause like u say thanks then they give you seomtihn but hte ytill sy thanks or htey give u somethin andu say thanks
giving thanks
thanksgivingthanks [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Um, Pikeon, I'm not picking on you or anything, but your posts are [i]really hard to read[/i]. If you could [i]please[/i] edit your mistakes BEFORE you post, or re-read your post after it is posted and use the edit feature, then a lot of us would be able to read them much easier.

Please keep that in mind. Thanks :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Ok now that we're on the subject i would like to wish all americans a happy thanksgiving. I was worried i would get the day wrong and offend you all so i was waiting for someone to say something. Sorry[/B] :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

lololol,it's ok,I wasn't sure I had the right day myself!that's sad isn't it??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Ok now that we're on the subject i would like to wish all americans a happy thanksgiving. I was worried i would get the day wrong and offend you all so i was waiting for someone to say something. Sorry[/B] :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah, no need to worry :) I actually asked [i]James[/i] how his Thanksgiving was yesterday...until I remember that [b]he is Australian and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving over in Australia[/b]. :mrt: I do pity the fool...myself, that is...[/color]