stardust Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I know it's a little late,but I just got home,so happy thanksgiving everybody!!!!!!
Shy Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]So you aren't leaving Stardust? Happy Thanksgiving![/SIZE]
stardust Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]So you aren't leaving Stardust? Happy Thanksgiving![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] nah,I'm not letting one set back stop me,I belong here,I've been w/ otaku for a loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time,very long time
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]I've been here longer :p lol. Anywho, Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all y'all too. It was pretty fun. First my uncle came over, and I helped him take an entertainment center from my house to his truck, then to his house. Then when I got back home, my brother, his "significant other" and their baby were there, so I my brother and I put up the X-mas lights on the roof. Then when we were finished with that it was time to eat!! So we went inside washed our hands and ate a delicious course of turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, bread rolls, stuffing, cranberries, cranberry bread. Then after that we finished off with some dessert of apple and/or pumpkin pie!!! :tasty:[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 happy thanks giving Stardustyy while were on the topic i wanted to point somethin out it shoudlnt be called thankgiving cause like u say thanks then they give you seomtihn but hte ytill sy thanks or htey give u somethin andu say thanks giving thanks thanksgivingthanks
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]happy thanks giving Stardustyy while were on the topic i wanted to point somethin out it shoudlnt be called thankgiving cause like u say thanks then they give you seomtihn but hte ytill sy thanks or htey give u somethin andu say thanks giving thanks thanksgivingthanks [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Um, Pikeon, I'm not picking on you or anything, but your posts are [i]really hard to read[/i]. If you could [i]please[/i] edit your mistakes BEFORE you post, or re-read your post after it is posted and use the edit feature, then a lot of us would be able to read them much easier. Please keep that in mind. Thanks :)[/color]
Red Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [B]Ok now that we're on the subject i would like to wish all americans a happy thanksgiving. I was worried i would get the day wrong and offend you all so i was waiting for someone to say something. Sorry[/B] :nervous:
stardust Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Ok now that we're on the subject i would like to wish all americans a happy thanksgiving. I was worried i would get the day wrong and offend you all so i was waiting for someone to say something. Sorry[/B] :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE] lololol,it's ok,I wasn't sure I had the right day myself!that's sad isn't it??
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Ok now that we're on the subject i would like to wish all americans a happy thanksgiving. I was worried i would get the day wrong and offend you all so i was waiting for someone to say something. Sorry[/B] :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hah, no need to worry :) I actually asked [i]James[/i] how his Thanksgiving was yesterday...until I remember that [b]he is Australian and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving over in Australia[/b]. :mrt: I do pity the fool...myself, that is...[/color]
Red Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [B]Exactly what happens on thanksgiving? I went to a kind of thanksgiving get together once and we ate a lot and said grace a lot (even i'm not religious and i didn't have a clue what they were on about)[/B]
Ryan Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 My Thanksgiving was the usual, eat then get on the computer, eat some more then get back on the computer, eat again go to the movies come back get on the computer lol!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now