Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]All right, looking for a new set. J This one should be fun for you guys. I?m looking for it because of a name change. It?s actually more of a childish memories thing. I want a banner with a smiling kitsune or fox-person, anime style, preferably chibi, with the tail in the picture, along with the ears. You can make it sparkly, or bright, or whatever. Details are up to you. You can even make more than one in it, and you can use pink, if you want. I want it to say, ?All squirms and wiggles, smiles and giggles.? And then, have ?Squiggles? fade in and then out. For the avatar, just have Squiggles on it.

I think I?ll tell you why: my nickname used to be Squiggles, due to being ?all squirms and wiggles and smiles and giggles?. :) Anyone who?ll do this for me, I?d greatly appreciate it.

Skye[/size]
Posted
my first, hope you like them.






[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/blinkenlights/Avi.jpg[/img]



[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/blinkenlights/Banner.jpg[/img]
Posted
[font=tahoma]Well, I wasn't able to do exactly what you wanted, but I did come up with something I was happy with. See the attachments, and if you need image codes, I'll be glad to get the images uploaded.[/font]
Posted
[font=tahoma]Hehe, you are most welcome, da'ling. I had fun coloring the kitty ^-^

(the set looks good on you ^_~)[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...