Guest Vampirepunk Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed] :catgirl: Hello ppl i love all anime and menga if you can give me some new titles?????? ive seen alot of anime and read alot of menga
lumpy3922 Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 ive just started shutter box its good, umm............ gatekeeper, lights out,samurai deeper those are some good mangas umm...... right kno im in love with fruits basket! and saiyuki. thats a few that if u havent read u might wanna check out i think their all tokyo pop
tomoko993 Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 We all love anime -spins in circels- weee I read rebound,ah my godess,chrono crusade,and gravitation :catgirl: :catgirl: i love these smiles :catgirl: :catgirl:
IceRose Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 yes the smilies are cute tomoko. If we didn't all love anime we will not be here. I love Ah My Goddess, Tenchi, Fruits Basket and well the list is too big to write so [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We All Love Anime[/SIZE]"[/SIZE]
Solo Tremaine Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Okay, I think I need to direct people's attention to the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] here. Please try to put as much thought and detail into your posts as you can, guys. This is all pretty terrible as far as OB's standards go. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts