Blayze Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 [size=1]Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me a new avi and banner using the attached images. Try and make one from the first attachment, but if that is too difficult, then I will be just as happy with one made from the second. On the avi, just put part of either picture, as well as my name, and on the banner put the words: "We must answer the call of duty" If this is too much to ask, or if you need any more details, then put them here, and I will try and give them to you. Thank you [/size]
Delta Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 [COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Shiiin-Raaaaa!!! Good Fallen, I've been looking for that image for a *very* long time. To thank you for posting it, I will make you a banner. Please wait for it, Chief. EDIT: One Turks set, as promised. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23999&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23998&stc=1[/IMG] Hrmm... it looks so pixelly. If you still want it, I'll fix it up for ya.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Blayze Posted July 10, 2005 Author Posted July 10, 2005 [size=1]Thank you so much, Revue, that's just what I was looking for. The image wasn't hard to find, it was simply on Google Image Search. Type in "Final Fantasy 7 Before Crisis" and both images should be on the first page. Many thanks [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now