Juke Box Hero Posted July 10, 2005 Posted July 10, 2005 I oftentimes find myself hearing bits and pieces of an awesome song on the radio, learning a few words but not enough to know its name. I'm sure that other people find themselves in a similar situation, thus the point of this thread is to pull our collective musical knowlege together to help people find song names when all they have are some lyrics. Here's one to get this started: It's just you and me/and all of these people/ with nothing to do/nothing to prove It's just you and me/and all of these people/ and I don't know why/but i can't seem to take my eyes off of you Something like that, only heard it once.
Sage Kaley Posted July 10, 2005 Posted July 10, 2005 It's called You and Me by the band Lifehouse...I'm usually pretty good with lyric hunting, that and I have a massive playlist (smiles)
Dragon Warrior Posted July 10, 2005 Posted July 10, 2005 You can sometimes find songs by just putting the verse you know into a google search in quotation marks with the word "lyrics" and it'll come up. That's how I find most of my songs. But if it's a rarity, I doubt even the powers of Google will help you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now