Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What kind of anime do you like?


what genere of anime do you like?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. what genere of anime do you like?

    • drama
      0
    • action
      7
    • romance
      2
    • other
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest anime_lover
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Many people like them same things as me and a whole lotta people dont like the things i like...which is rare.I am a multi-anime lover.so when people ask me my fave i say:almost anything.then they ask why and i say i like it cause i like it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LightBlue]now i wanna ask you.what's your fave?[/COLOR]

My first post :animeswea .and i was here for 5 months... :animedepr
Posted
It depends sometimes I just Enjoy the fights in s-CRY-ed and other times (when I'm more awake) I pull out my Cowboy Bebop DVDs and watch them just to see spike [spoiler] go and kill vicious in episode 26[/spoiler] It's when an anime gets to monotonous with an episode filled with nothing but talking, that's when I turn the TV off, you need a little bit of action or a romance scene in an episode to make it worth watching.

So in the end I vote for action but as long as it's not boring I'll watch basically any anime you put in front of me!

~Wes~
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I like pretty much love every type of anime, but I profer "Action" over the others. I can pretty much get into any anime with a really good plot, or if I really like the art style, or the characters have a lot of depth to them. I guess my absolute favorite animes are ones that make you think like, "Oh, ofcourse that guy's going to not beat him, he's going to spare him, and then he's going to come back later and get revenge," and then something totally different happens.

I'm not too picky, am I. ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=times new roman][size=2]My type of anime would have to be something of action. Silent Mobius, Trigun, The Slayers. That sort of stuff. Serious, action, and funny in a sense.[/font][/size]
Posted
I like romance anime (hopeless romantic) I just like seeing how the people react to love, in some cases is a violent reaction like Naru and Keitaro from Love Hina, or just crazy and hidden like Tonhru and Yuki or Kyo from Furuba.
Posted
Its Comedy all the way for me!! But I pretty much like all kinds of anime, except for those creepy Lain and Boogiebop Phantom kinda things....those are just too weird for me.

My favorites would be Excel Saga, FLCL, Trigun, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Slayers (subbed version) and Full Metal Alchemist. Those guys just knock my socks off!!

:D
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]I enjoy all types of anime except hentai, any anime that includes the gay culture, and anything with excessive violence for the sake of excessive violence. *Cough, Ninja Resurrection.[/COLOR] :animeangr
Posted
Its not so much the type of anime that I favor so much as the charactors and plot. I'll watch any type so long as the charactors are deep and the plot is interesting. Even through .hack//Sign when entire episodes were talk I payed attention, and I was rewarded. some of the most exciting parts were talk [spoiler] like when Lady Subaru disbanned the Crimson Knights.[/spoiler] That's my opinion, anyway.
Posted
[quote name='Umbra II'] I'll watch any type so long as the charactors are deep and the plot is interesting.[/quote]
Definitely agree (fruits basket is very heart warming for example :) ), however i must admit that i watch animes with much more interest when it is action like kenshin, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo etc.
Guest IMJUSTBETTR
Posted
Depends
Most Anime Have A Kinda Combination Of 2 Kinds
Like Romance + Comedy Etc.
Guest alchemist 101
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]i think that it depends on the mood that your in!!! im an emo type of kid. so i like inuyasha for the action and comedy...but i like trigun mostly for its lonley personality.... hes all alone walking around as a wepon[/COLOR] :animedepr :catgirl:
Posted
Well personally I like all types of anime for the exception of hentai. But if I'm going into a store mainly to buy anime the first titles I look to pick up usually are titles involving mecha and when I can't find any new titles based on that I look for Thriller-Thinker types like Paranoia Agent or even FLCL. I rarely though just go for action animes, I've seen a lot of series like Yu Yu Hakusho and even the likes of scryed that I'm sick of action animes. I need something that's going to have me drawn to the plot and really thinking on a philosophical level. Not something that's just no stop violence... :animesigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...