eleanor Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 [color=darkslateblue] Ok, so I definately remember there was an artPad thread, but I also remember mods hounding people for bringing up old threads, so I'm making this thread with caution. :/ Basically ever since that 'draw yourself as an anime character' thing came up, I've become obsessed artPad. :D I've probably made about 5 drawing on it already, but I made this one this morning. It's Tom Riddle from HP, but not canon. This [i]was[/i] how I imagined him, though (yes, I know red eyes and black hair is impossible). And...I hate my mouse. I need to get a new one. [url]http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ijyq5c1ksimg[/url] And everyone else please post your artPad stuff in here! ^_^[/color]
Hittokiri Zero Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 Wow that's pretty good =P. I especially love the light palette/color scheme. You should have tried adding some shading or something of the sort to the gray shirt though >_>... Here's what I came up with... I used to draw a lot if you go back four or five years, I was never particularly good at it, but the biggest challenge I had with drawing with the mouse was that I was forced to use my right hand where as when I draw (or when I used to >_>) in real life I use my left hand, since i'm left handed :animestun. It made everything weird so I decided to keep everything simple and after drawing a few random lines created this small... round... puffball... thing... [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ijzsl710zpo0[/url]
satan665 Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 I feel you man, I'm obsessed with the thing myself. I figured out doing shorter strokes makes it a lot easier to draw on a mouse too, so here is a self portrait/cartoon. [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ik04w916b3v8[/url] They are really fun to watch other peoples drawings. I like the Tom Riddle, and the mohawk puffball is excellent too!
Hittokiri Zero Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 o_O!!! Now that is good Satan665, I love the detail on the face. As for taking shorter strokes... I err... Kind of combined your picture as well as Lunox's with my childish stupid drawing style to create a new character in my "Crunk the Samurai" series ---> [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ik0f1s1cbgog[/url] I just realized that I never posted my "Crunk The Samurai" vector art here, but i'll get around to it eventually >_>... I made an entire wallpaper out of it actually... Basically the character I drew is searching for Cunk, the "K" on his arm is similar to the "K" on Crunk's only in this guy's case... There's a nice red line through the "K" which can only me he and Crunk have some unfinished buisness to attend to ;)
Cyriel Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 ...This has nothing to do with anime or manga of any sort... [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ik0grg7byxk[/url] It's kind of pathetic how long it takes me to do something this...simple... Not to mention, there was supposed to be more...but I got lazy, and decided I wanted to read HP6.
Chaos Eidolon Posted July 22, 2005 Author Posted July 22, 2005 This is me in my yokai demon form thingy :D, i just woke up -.- really tired, and it wus laggish [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ik1l2g1bj5e0[/url]
cunimimi Posted July 23, 2005 Posted July 23, 2005 Hmm... I've doodle this a long time ago for a HP guild. (note: I'm not a Draco fan :P) It isnt an anime style ^ ^, just a quick doodle. Here's the link: [url]http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ihjh9n6con0[/url]
Guest dominion Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [url]http://artpad.art.com/?ikge3l7kygs[/url] This is a pretty kwel art pad...if thats what youd call it. :catgirl: Well i just did this one about two hours ago but now since my connection is better i could finally activate my account to post it here. :animestun
celestialcharm Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I finally drew one!! Here it is: [URL]http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ikrh8ulp17g[/URL] and here's another one I drew: [URL]http://artpad.art.com/?ikrgsnjvvls[/URL] I like this program, but it's hard to draw due to my shaky finger! :animeswea It would of been better if I had a normal mouse...or better drawing skills :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now