OtakuBoards

Fall, read this please!

Jake of Bodom

Since you can't recieve PM's, I'll just have to do this.

Hey. Look, I just wanted to apologize for all my flaming out there on the 'Boards. I know I have no right to do that. The past two weeks have been extremely difficult for me (in actual life), and I was totally taking it out here on the boards. That's wrong, I realize this, and you especially tended to be the target of that simply because you disagreed with me. I really respect you (at least based on our debate, because I don't know you of course), and I am here full-heartedly seeking your apology.

[font=Verdana][size=2]I can't receive PMs? [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Don't worry 'bout it, serious.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]We were both bein' smartaѕѕes, we were both in it at the same time. As much as I may have tried to prove you wrong, don't take it to heart. I realise no-one agrees with everyone and on everything, and if you ask me, that debate was a prime example of it.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Sorry if I offended you or anything man, didn't really expect it to get [i]that[/i] serious. It's all 'cause we disagreed on somethin'. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]I really do respect the fact that you can defend your music as much as you do.[/size][/font][size=4][size=4]
[/size][/size]

Yeah dude, it just got out of hand, I think. :animeswea I'm sorry. I know we were both in it, but I was much more to blame for it getting like that. I'm glad we respect each other. Let's be friends (here on the 'Boards) from now on. Don't worry, that whole thing taught me a lesson about flaming.

And as you probably noticed, [I]everyone[/I] agreed with you :laugh:

Um... okay. I'd say you should take this to PM, but Fall apparently has his PM features turned off. Still, take this to email. It really has no place in this particular forum, but I can see why you needed to do it.

Don't do it again, please.

Closed.