BlackTigerGurl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolita gleamed, "As soon as possible, youngling!"
"Let's see....there's combat...weaponry....do you have any powers?"
Alphiya gave her a blank look, "...Powers?"
Lolita sighed, "We'll see to that problem later...You can't go barging into the demon world with just mortal strengths!"
"I'll teach you weaponry, Katt can teach you combat, and I think that together we can help you bring out your powers. What do you think about that, Kattsukie?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya gleamed at Lolita. "Thanks oh so much. I'm really glad you're going to help me with this,"she said as she looked down at the ground.[I]'I will get my revenge for what happened to my parents. No one is going to stop me,'[/I]thought Alphiya to herself. "So when are we going to start?" :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt smirked and helped Sen up.

"I'm an exspert in hand to hand combat. So I should start off easy, or I might kill her. But if she wants to get really good, it would take years. And that's for regular demons. I have no idea how long it would take for a half-breed..no offence.
Inless you want the "Human" way. Then it shouldn't take to long."

She looked down and patted Alphiya on the head.

"I hope your "muscles" can take it."

She smirked and did three back flips, and did a back round house kick into a tree and it fell over.

Everyone starred at her.

"Wow!! I never saw you do that before."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya starred at her in awe. "Teach me to do that,"she said excitingly. She put her hands on her hips and waited for Katt to do something. "Oh and my muscles can handle it. I can handle just about anything," she said with gleam. Alphiya was starting to get a little bit big headed with this. She loved having people around her giving her some attention. Attention she had never gotten in her life at all. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt smiled and put her hand on her head ruffling her hair.

"Don't get to over confident. I've had over confident people before and it wasn't pretty....at all, probably because a large boulder fell on him smooshing him like a pancake. oh well not everyone has my dad's genes."

Katt smiled and walked over to lolita.

"I think we could do it, but my training takes a while and I have no idea how long yours will take. So...how much time do you think we have before Ranifa finds out?......If he did come after us then I could take him on...but he has a pretty big army and I can only do so much...inless he hurt my Sen, then I could kill them all!!" :mad:

She gave Sen a large hug and started playing with his hair. :D

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya looked at Katt and Sen for a while. "Yuk," was all she could mutter. SHe didn't really like couples all to much. "Well, if I die training and without gettin my revenge, my ghost shall haunt you," she said jokingly. :catgirl:

ooc: Sorry for the short post. Getting sleepy. :sleep: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt looked at her and smirked.

"Well then, do you have good reflexes?"

"What?"

Katt whacked her in the head and Alphiya stumbled a little before falling over.

"This is gonna be hard."

"Oww...that hurt."

Lolita quickly helped her up and glarred at her.

"Hey, if you want me to teach her then you can't protect her 24-7."

Alphiya held her head and starred at her.

"I can do this. No matter how much I get hurt."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya still looked up at Katt still a bit teary eyed after the blow. She sniffed a bit and stood back. "I promise I'll work my hardest to please both of you. So where are we going to train at? We can't train here in the middle of the park," she said looking around as many people beings to start looking at them. :animeswea "I think we should go in hiding," Alphiya whispered to the rest feeling a bit uneasy around the people that were starting at them. She kept getting this feeling that someone was watching her. Someone that wasn't on there side. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

"Ranifa? Find out? Huh! He probably already knows by now..." Lolita scoffed at his name.
"As for a training place...I own a broken-down dojo. It's not much, but for me it's home. We can train there, nobody will bother us."
Lolita sprang up, and began to leave the park.
"Come on you guys! Let's go!"
She wanted to get out of the park. Something wasn't right. Someone was there...

Katt senced something to, and she didn't like it. She started sniffing the air but she had no lead.

"Darn!!!! Without already knowing there sent then it's hard to track them....wait."

She sniffed the air again and looked towards the woods.

"I smell something...it's deffinatley not human, I can tell you that much."

She looked at the rest of the group and spread her claws then smirked.

"You guys get out of here. I'll take care of whoever is in there, and don't wait up I have all your scent's, so I can find my way to your dojo. Oh, and I need to get some stuff from my house and visit someone..so I might be a liitle late getting back."

Everyone looked at her. And Lolita smiled.

"I wanna help."

"You can't help. All of you need to protect the girl with your lives, it is your mission."

Everyone looked confused.

"Mission?"

"Oh..did I say mission? Sorry. Just got cought up in the old days there for a second."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya just looked at Katt and then smiled. "I want to stay," she said putting her hands on her hips.

"You can't stay. You could get yourself killed," Lolita said grabbing her arms.

Alphiya snatched herself away from her grasp. "No! I want to help. I may not know anything about fighting but this could help me. Please let me stay," she said with begging eyes.

"I really don't think you should. This could be very dangerous. You could possibly get killed. No you can't stay. You need to go to the dojo and train with Lolita until I get back," said Katt glaring down at Alphiya. "So get going. What are you guys waiting for?"

Lolita grabbed Alphiya's arm whether she liked it or not. She threw her on her back and ran off with such speed it made Alphiya's stomach turned. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt watched them leave. And about ten men jumped out from the tree's swinging around weapons trying to intimidate her.

Katt just smirked.

"Are you guys supposed to be intimidating or something. Come on! You guys look like a bunch of drunken monkeys trying out for balle or something!!"

They all just smiled and jumped towards her.

She just looked at her spikey brass knuckles and smiled.

"This should be fun."

Katt jumped up and sliced the first guy in half.

The other guys looked at there dead comrad.

"I thought the boss said that this was gonna be an easy mission."

---------Eight gory deaths later------------

Katt looked at the last soldier left and his sword.

"Whats up with the extra long sword, atre you compencating or something?"

The man smiled and lunged at her. She easilly dodged and plunged her hand into his chest, and he fell to the ground.

Katt dropped the man's heart on the ground and squished it.

-----------Later at in Katt's bedroom-------------

Katt put some more different brass knuckles in a backpack, and some medical supplies for training. And sat it on the bed.

Katt turned around and saw Erriku standing there with daggers in his hands.

Before she could react he had her pinned to the wall with a dagger to her neck and stomach.

"Well what do you know. I was supposed to get you after Alphiya, but I guess I can take you to Ranifa now."

"What? Like hell you are!!!"

"Your a good fighter Katt. But you know you can't kill me. I killed your father, and he was the best at hand-to-hand combat. So trust me, I know your skills."

Katt frowned as he lightly sliced a small cut on her neck.

"This dagger has toxins that could kill you, but since it is such a small cut youll only be knocked out."

Katt started to feel a little light headed then passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Katt woke up in a cell chained to the wall.

"Damn that Erriku!!!"

Right then Ranifa walked in with a large smirk on his face.

"Hello Kattsukie."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya sat against a wall her knees to her chest. She was worried for Katt. It's been over an hour and she still hasn't been back yet. She felt something wasn't right, like she had gotten hurt or something.

"Where is she? She shoulda been back by now," Alphiya said slamming her fist onto the ground.

"She's probably side tracked or something. Just let her come on her own time," said Spector speaking for the first time.

"No, I can't. Something happened to her. I know it. I can feel it," Alphiya shouted jumping up. "And if you guys aren't going to help find her, then I'll go alone." She started to walk out the dojo but someone grabbed her by the shoulder.

It was Lolita. "Don't. You are not allowed to leave this place. It is protect my a very strong enchantment that no one can get threw. If you leave, then you'll be an easy traget to get to. Just wait a little longer, Alphiya. I'm sure she'll be back any minute now."

So they waited. But the longer they waited the longer Katt didn't return... :catgirl:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed][B] Meanwhile:[/B]

Anileah stood next to Ranifa's side. Watching his every movement. "Well well well, if it isn't Katt the kittykat," he said laughing hard at Katt as she struggled from her binds. "I haven't seen you since the day your father die. So how have you been?

"Bastard," was all she could say to him. As she looked into his cold hearted eyes she wanted nothing better to do then rip them right out of his head.

Anger filled Ranifa's face. He walked over to Katt and smacked her hard across her face. "Don't you ever speak to me like that," he shouted at her. Anileah winced at the hard slap and his booming voice.

"I can speak to you how ever I want," Katt replied spitting blood from her lips.

"Well see about that. Now tell me where the girl is?"

"Bite me."

"Grrr!!! Do not work my patiences girl."

"Whatever."

"ERRIKU!! Come handle this vile created. Make sure you show her who's boss," Ranifa said walking away swiftly.

Erriku appeared from out of the shadows bowing slightly at the demon king. "Yes sir." :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt watched as Ranifa and Anileah walk out.

"Hey Ranifa!! F**K YOU!!! A** HOLE!!"

She pulled a small long dagger from her rist and threw it at his back.

Ranifa turned around and the dagger hit him directly in the middle of his chest. This surprised him so he tummbled backwards into the door.

Anileah starred at him then back at her with a shocked look on her face.

*How dare that stupid cat strike him!! Especailly when she could already see he's p*ssed.!!* She thought as he fell.

Katt laughed and starred at him fall.

"Oh, the almighty Ranifa. Che..my A**!!"

Ranifa pulled out the dagger and threw into the wall right next to her head. :mad:

"Time to teach Katt a thing or two about respect!! Anileah...Erriku!!! Leave us!!"

Anileah and Erriku left the room and Ranifa smirked then put on some gloves.

Katt smiled and leaned her head against the wall.

"Lets see what you got, PRETTY BOY!!"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Ranifa ignored Katt's comment. He walked to the other side of the room where it was the darkest there, his appearance no disappearing into the shadows.

"Hey, where do you think you're going? I thought you were going to torment me," Katt said with a laugh.

"I am,"Ranifa said though she couldn't see him," Tormenting you with your past. The thing you would hate the most I bet."

Katt didn't speak. She just looked down at the ground anger showing within her eyes.

"Your silence says it all. Want to know how I tormented you father? It was wonderful to hear his screams of help and mercy,"he said chuckling in the shadows.

"You're a stinking lier!!!! My father would never scream for mercy from a vile creature like you!!!! I can't believe anyone would bow to something as vile and............"

A quick slash across the face shut her up. Blood trickled from her left cheek as threw claw marks where left there. Ranifa licked the blood off of his claws.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt winced as he sliced her face.

"Ow. Just wait till I get out i'll tare you limb from limb!! Like my father should have."

A tear rolled down her cheek and Ranifa stopped it with his finger.

"You aren't gonna start crying now are you? We havn't evan started yet."

He smirked and looked her over.

"You know your very strong..for a woman."

He grabbed her chin and lifted her head so her eye's were evan with his.

" A strong woman like you would have strong children as well...and if you had a powerful husband, then they would be evan more powerful. Like if you were to go with someone like me or evan..Erriku then you be pretty much set. Don't you think?"

Katt frowned.

"Like I would ever go with you or Erriku. Plus Eriiku hates me."

"Who ever said that?"

Katts eye's widened.

"No way. He couldn't."

"Why do you think I always send him after you? Because he insists on it..I mean you guys do have a history together don't you? I heard you guys used to date in your younger years. Before you found out that he was one of the guys that killed your parents. Right?"

"Well...I..uhh..yes."

Ranifa smiled and stepped backwards.

"This is gonna be fun."

He dissapeared in the shadows again and Katt jerked at her chains again.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I can't take it anymore," Aliphya shouted slamming her fist down on the ground. She was tired after some of the tranining she had started with Lolita but her mind was on other things so was focus.

"Focus. You have to focus if you want to win," Lolita had said to her one day when they were in their fighting stances.

"How can I focus when Katt still isn't here yet. It's been 3 damn days and yet she hasn't return!!"

"Watch your language. You're still a child and not ready to use that kinda language yet."

"I can use whatever language I want! You're not my mother! She's dead, remember?!"

Lolita sighed deeply standing up straight and looking dead at her. Her eyes were filled with sadness and hurt. "We all know about your parents but there is nothing we can do at the moment. You have to train and if Katt has been captured, she can handle hereself."

Aliphya wanted to believe Lolita, but something inside of her told her other wise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Ranifa sneered as he descended into the shadows. Katt was hurt, confused, and ticked all at once. "It's not true. Erriku hates me. I know he does," she kept muttering to herself which seemed like hours.

In the next few hours she heard the door of the room open softly and then being shut. She could hear footsteps approaching her, the sound echoing threw the room. Out of the shadows appeard Erriku smiling with a sinster look on his face.

"Hello, Katt. How have you been," he said approaching here.

"I've been dandy. How about you," she replied rolling her eyes.

"I guess the same. See your two timing boyfriend isn't here, is he?"

"Don't hate cause you can't have me. You don't need to make up rumors to get my love you know."

"Heh. But I'm just stating the facts. I saw it with my own eyes," Erriku said sneering up at her shockening face.

"You liar!"

"I would not lie to you, my love," he said stroking her cheek with his fingers.

Katt snapped at him and he lunged back. "Still same old Katt, aren't ya? Will have to impove that behavior of yours, won't we?" He grinned again at her and walked back into the depths of the shadows. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt watched Erriku leave and scowled.

*Sen would never two time on me.....would he? Ohhh...I hate this. Damn you Erriku!!*

"DAMN YOU!!!"

She slammed her head on the wall cracking it slightly.

Blood ran down the back of her head and down her neck.

-------------10 minutes later-------------------

She clenched her fist as tight as she could digging her nails into them, causing them to bleed.

She smirked and her eye's started glowing black.

Katt let out a scream as the shackles broke off the walls.

*Wow!! I havn't done that in years...thank you mom.*

She quietly ran down the hall almost tripping on her broken shackles. She saw the door to Erriku's room and quickly walked in and locked the door. She heard the shower running and sat on his bed.

Erriku walked out with a towel around his waist and drying his hair. He looked up and saw Katt laying on his bed holding his weapons and his eye's widened.

"What the hell are you doing here?!!"

Katt smirked and sat up.

"You of all people should know my mother was an escape artist. So of course she taught me some tricks."

"If you managed to get out then why wouldyou come here instead out of here.?"

Katt stood up walked over to him.

"I came here because...after escaping I had quite a bit of blood loss so I don't have enough energy to get away from Ranifa."

"I still don't see why you would come here...."

"I need a place to crash until Ranifa realizes that I'm gone."

Katt looked at him in towel and pulled it off.

"Hey!!"

"What? It's not like I havn't seen you naked before."

She smiled and handed him his clothes.

He quickly took them and put the on.

"How do you know that I won't just take you to him?"

Katt wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked.

"Because...I know you would never do that to me."

She slowly leaned in and kissed him.

----------------------------

"Let me stay."

"Fine, but only until Ranifa finds you gone, then you better leave or i'll get into huge trouble. You ow big time, ya now."

"Yeah. Yeah. I know."

She layed on his bed and immediatley fell asleep.

Erikku smiled and sat down next to her.

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya trained with Lolita for about 2 weeks and there still was no word on Katt.

"I can't stand this any longer," she yelled after socking Lolita in the stomach a few times.

"You're...just going to have to deal...with it," Lolita replied recovering from the blast. She charged at Alphiya getting ready to punch her. Alphiya was ready for it and had her hands over her face to block that attack, but Lolita faked it and dropped kicked her instead.

"Not fair,"Alphiya cried.

"There is no 'fair' in fighting, Alphiya. You have to be prepare for anything. They enamy could do a fake out on you just like I did. Get up and try again."

She did as she was told but was getting very bored with this and much rather be looking for Katt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed] Back at Ranifa's castle.....
Katt slept soundlessly in Erriku's bed.

[I]"Erriku,"[/I] Ranifa said to Erriku threw his mind. [I]"Is she there?[/I]

[I]"Yes, she is,''[/I] he replied back. [I]"Should we go to fase 2 of our plan, sir?[/I]

[I]"Yes.'[/I]

[I]"Very well, sir.[/I] He looked over at Katt and shooked her light. "Katt, get up. Ranifa's coming."

She stir in her sleep for a minute but got up. "Huh," she said rubbing her eyes.

"Ranifa's coming. You must get out."

"Really. Damn it. Bye then," she said as she kissed him lightly on the lips. She turned to the nearest window and jumped from it running at a fast past.

Erriku walked to the window and smirked. [I]"She fell for it, sir.[/I]

[I]"Nice work, Erriku."[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

Katt quickly ran out into the woods her eye's glowing in the darkness. She stopped at her house to grab the bag she had packed before.
--------------------
Katt looked around not sencing any danger before she jumped out of a tree directly infront of Alphiya scaring her half to death.

Alphiya screamed and socked her in the face.

Katt wiggled her nose then wiped the blood from her lip.

"Looks like you got better on your reflexes."

Katt smiled slightly and hugged Sen very tightly. Sen smiled and pushed her away.

"Where the hell have been all this time!!!?"

Everyone glared at her.

"Yeah...where did you go?"

Katt rubbed her head and sighed.

"I was caught by Ranifa. Then I escaped before anything drastic happens......but I think we should leave this place."

Lolita frowned.

"And why should we leave?"

"Evan though me and Erriku have a past, I can't completley trust him. They might have someone following me."

"You mean your x-boyfriend Erriku? The pr*ck."

Katt's ears drooped to the side and she looked to the ground.

"Yes...but nothing serious happened I swear!!"

"So, something did happen between you two?!"

"Well......sort of..... not really...I don't know?!!!"

Lolita grumbled lowly. They would have to find another place to stay....
"Well...Jebus, Katt!! I don't know where we can go!"
She flung herself to the ground and sulked for a moment.
She sighed and then proposed a plan.
"Let's leave this city [I]now[/I]. We'll worry about finding a place later. Is it okay with you if we leave Alphiya?"
"I...I guess..."
"I guess I'll sell my dojo then...."
Lolita took a long look at her old home.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Alphiya glarred at Katt and turned her back on her. "You should be lucky I didn't break your nose," she said snarling at her.

Katt looked down at the ground having mixed feelings about everything.

"We should go now," Alphiya said walking from the dojo and turnig into the forest with her arms folded across her chest. "Oh and Lolita..."

Lolita looked up at Alphiya watching her stopped a few feet from the dojo.

"Get over it." :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Lolita stared blankly at Alphiya for a second.
"Why you little brat!! I've watched over you your whole life and I've had to go through as much grief as you've ever had! Show a little respect!!"
"It's kinda depressing to leave the place you lived in for eight years! Let me have a moment's solace!!"
Lolita slapped Alphiya sharply.
"And don't bite Katt's head off like that! What happened to the girl who worried CONSTANTLY about Katt???"
Lolita snarled and stomped off with mixed tears of anger and sadness in her eyes.