OtakuBoards

Blind Oblivivion <~ m ~ L,V,S ~>

Guest Erriku

Guest Erriku
[B][COLOR=DimGray] [U][CENTER]Backstory[/U][/CENTER]

A few years ago, strange things started happening in the usually quiet, American school of Snowburn. Some students started hearing terrible screams, and there are talks about mysterious disaperances. Nobody ever saw them again... or did the staff of the school see him, the teachers, PTA the principal... who or what?

Motivated by a the disaperance of one of the the group of friends, the group of students get locked in the gates of the school to find Frank the missing friend. They will find out what happens when the lights go off and the gates get locked. They try to survive while finding out what a horrid place this school actually is.

They will figure out how to use each others strengths and cover each weaknes
of the other. They will have to work together and team up to overcome the evil that lurks in the shadows of Snowburn High. They will master and overcome obsticles that will be chalenging and simple.

[CENTER][U]Sign ups:[/U][/CENTER]

Name: (American please)

Personality: (What do you act like)

Strengths: (Pick two @ most, Strong,Smarts,Speed,Stealth,ect... everyone has to be different)

Appearance: (Discription or Pic... please no anime warrior demon guys)

[U][CENTER]My Sign up[/CENTER][/U]

Name: Eric Melton

Personality: He spends his time dragging himself through life studying craftmanship and playing around with locks and mishchief. He is Franks best friend. He has an eye for good deals. He is very cunning

Strengths: Stealth, Lock picking

Apperarance: about 6.0' very tall for his age. The oldest of the friends. [URL=http://www.game-loader.de/psycko-manga/grafix/gallery/guy7/kamikaze01.jpg]Eric looks like this without the sword. [/URL]
[/COLOR][/B]

Name: Michelle Ray

Personality: Acts like a smart person, she is bassically a rebel.....that likes to put salt on your wounds
Strengths: Smarts and Courage

Appearance: Her hair is long to her knees and ties it in a red ribbon. Has green eyes and has a tilted "T"( no i'm no kenshin i really have that kind of scar) scar on her left cheek. She 5'6 and never wears anything tight or pink. She has a tan complexion

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name:[/B] Alexis Thompson

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Personality:[/B] She is an intellectual person and has an ingenious visual. In order to have a conversation with her, you must have something meaningful to say. Alexis also has redeeming quality; a calm personality, thoughtfulness and helpful. But Alexis can be a real pushover...any time. Her job is her life, personally she knows nothing else but work and dedication.She loves gymnastics and is very flexible...she uses this for special purposes.

[B]Strengths:[/B] Wisdom & Highly Athletic (She?s known as a sly cat).

[B]Appearance: [/B]

[U]Body:[/U] Alexis?s skin is cream-colored with a voluptuous figure. Her ears are small and delicate as well as her hands. Alexis?s cheekbones are prominent with an average forehead and thin eyebrows. Her chin has a nice shape and strong looking. She stands 5?5 and weighs about 125. Her lips are full and seductively curved. She has a white rose tattoo with rain drops falling from the petals behind her upper left back shoulder blade

[U]Eyes:[/U] Slightly slanted sea blue eyes that remind you of the ocean.

[U]Hair:[/U] She has luxurious long curly hair that is the color of jet black. Her hair goes all the way down to her waist line. Alexis?s hair is usually worn in a long low side braid.

Outfit: Well instead i'll just give you a pic of one...that way it can be a clear idea :animesigh

[/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.invoid.net/images/img/1/anime_babes028.jpg]Pic[/URL]

THE BLOUSE ONLY, the color of the blouse it black.
[URL=http://gamesurf.tiscali.de/spielewiese/loesungen/images/obscure4.jpg]Shorts[/URL] Those will be her shorts...thanks Erriku!

DONE!HOPEFULLY

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Danny "Pillows" Taylor

Personality: Pillows (Which is an ironic Nickname, when you think about it) is an oldschool, hardcore rocker and acts accordingly. He has a no-holds-barred attitude and is a bit... Well, ok, he's downright crazy. He laughs at nearly everything, maniacally too.

Strengths: I guess Pillows main strength would be his hotheaded fearlessness, not so much courage as idiotic berserkness.

Appearance: [URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=9]And yes, he does have the Yo-Yo[/URL] [/COLOR]

Guest Erriku
SlowChemical: more discription in appearance please...

Ceres: Very nice, continue thinking of that out fit... [URL=http://gamesurf.tiscali.de/spielewiese/loesungen/images/obscure4.jpg]how about this[/URL] she is the smartest person on this game I played.

Illium: Nce, funny looking character.

Blacktigergurl: Nice, if you ant to add more then by all means... do it!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][CENTER][U]Sign ups:[/U][/CENTER]

Name: Tasha Natan
Personality: She can be sometimes shy about meeting new people. She keeps to herself unless someone approaches her. Even though she's shy she is really helpful to others and would do anything for them.
Strengths: Speed, good with technology
Appearance: Has shoulder length curly brown hair with black highlights. Light beautiful brown hairs. Her skin complextion is that of a cinnamon color. She wears a half blue shirt with ruffles around the hem and the sleevs. A long denim skirt with pockets. She wears many bracelets on her right arms. She has on white tennis shoes also.

Ooc: If this isn't good enough, PM me. I had to rush with this one because its thundering and lightning outside so I'll finish up later. Bye! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Erriku
[B]Thank you for signing up... good character, add things if you want but its good enough to me...[/B]

Name: Nick Cartar
Personality: Timid, doesn't really talk that much to other people. Will guard anyone's back that he considers a friend. Even though he has money he doesn't act spoiled.
Strengths: Speed and Stealth
Appearance: Average height, red and black spiky hair that he dyes every now and hen. He wears black baggy pants with two chains one each side, a blue shirt, and has a pair of sunglasses that make everything look blue. He also has his tongue and ears pierced.

Name: Rebecca Wilson
Personally: extremally hyper, can't spell to save her life, loyal, very protective over her friends and is a huge anime freak. Loves to chew on things, wood, and plastic. :animeswea
strenths: Fighting and insulting.
apperance: diry blonde hair down to sholders, sharp teeth that somewhat stick out, average bulid and hight. :catgirl: :catgirl: :animeswea
:animesmil