Guest Erriku Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 my best friend says all cartoons are japanime... is he right? I dont think he is...
Morpheus Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 Well, considering the fact that not all cartoons are made in japan, he is wrong. Anime is also a style, and outside of japan the style isn't really used.
Dagger Posted July 25, 2005 Posted July 25, 2005 Your question has been answered, and I don't think this thread is really going to go anywhere beyond that, so I've locked it. In the future, please put more effort into your post quality--using proper capitalization, punctuation, complete sentences, etc. will keep you out of trouble and help you garner other members' respect. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts