Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anime mix up


Recommended Posts

Guest Erriku
Posted
my best friend says all cartoons are japanime... is he right? I dont think he is...
Posted
Well, considering the fact that not all cartoons are made in japan, he is wrong. Anime is also a style, and outside of japan the style isn't really used.
Guest Erriku
Posted
Thank you... He thinks every cartoon is...
Posted
Your question has been answered, and I don't think this thread is really going to go anywhere beyond that, so I've locked it. In the future, please put more effort into your post quality--using proper capitalization, punctuation, complete sentences, etc. will keep you out of trouble and help you garner other members' respect. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...